Werdum's win over Fedor? Hah! That just went out the window.

Yeah, all the BJJ guys juice. It is as much part of their culture as weight cutting is to wrestling.

Implying Fedor never took PED's.

giphy.gif

IF he did, it was on an even playing field in PRIDE and it wasn't against the rules.

Werdum can't say either of those things.

IF he did, it was on an even playing field in PRIDE and it wasn't against the rules.

Werdum can't say either of those things.
Then you can't say Werdum was juicing when he beat Fedor. There's zero evidence of that, in the same way there's zero evidence Fedor took PED's. Can't have it both ways.

Sure. If you choose to believe the king of an organization where everyone openly did PED's in a sport where pretty much everyone does PED's and who comes from a country that had a state run doping program that ensured all their athletes did PED's, never did PED's.... then that's fine. That's your prerogative.

If you want to believe that the Olympic Committee's claim that Russia had a state sponsored programme wasn't a foundationless political one, that's your perogative. Just rememeber
that when Ben Johnson tested positive, so did Carl Lewis and a host of other US Athletes, which was all covered up. Don't believe everything you hear from the IOC and their cronies.

If Fedor wanted to cheat, he'd probably have used diuretics or WInstrol to lose the chubby belly and fight in the Pride MW division where he would have the advantage, instead of putting himself at
a disadvantage fighting giants.

Then you can't say Werdum was juicing when he beat Fedor. There's zero evidence of that, in the same way there's zero evidence Fedor took PED's. Can't have it both ways.

Of both athletes, you can now only say of one, "He has never tested positive for roids in his entire career'.

That asterisk never goes away. Ask Mark McGuire or Ben Johnson.

If you want to believe that the Olympic Committee's claim that Russia had a state sponsored programme wasn't a foundationless political one, that's your perogative. Just rememeber
that when Ben Johnson tested positive, so did Carl Lewis and a host of other US Athletes, which was all covered up. Don't believe everything you hear from the IOC and their cronies.

If Fedor wanted to cheat, he'd probably have used diuretics or WInstrol to lose the chubby belly and fight in the Pride MW division where he would have the advantage, instead of putting himself at
a disadvantage fighting giants.
You should watch the documentary Icarus. I'm not taking the IOC's word for it, I'm taking it from the Russian scientist who was leading this program. Who is now in the witness protection program in the US because Putin wants him dead. It's a fascinating documentary.

Of course many American athletes are dopers as well. I'm definitely not arguing against that.

And your last point doesn't mean anything. Again, we don't know with CERTAINTY what he (or anyone else) put in their body, but all signs would suggest that Fedor has taken PED's, and believing that he's always been 100% clean is just ignorant wishful thinking. People are of course free to believe what they want to believe though.

You should watch the documentary Icarus. I'm not taking the IOC's word for it, I'm taking it from the Russian scientist who was leading this program. Who is now in the witness protection program in the US because Putin wants him dead. It's a fascinating documentary.

Of course many American athletes are dopers as well. I'm definitely not arguing against that.

And your last point doesn't mean anything. Again, we don't know with CERTAINTY what he (or anyone else) put in their body, but all signs would suggest that Fedor has taken PED's, and believing that he's always been 100% clean is just ignorant wishful thinking. People are of course free to believe what they want to believe though.

"All signs". Name me one that's based on empirical evidence?

And yeah Icarus was good, apart from when the Russian guy sat on skype in his boxers. Revolting. I've not seen it to the end, but about half way through and he never mentioned being state sponsored?

Last edited:
Listen, after a certain age they just need special vitamins ok?

Either that or a 'legends league' to keep them away from the up and comers.

Sure. If you choose to believe the king of an organization where everyone openly did PED's in a sport where pretty much everyone does PED's and who comes from a country that had a state run doping program that ensured all their athletes did PED's, never did PED's.... then that's fine. That's your prerogative.

So then you believe gsp was also on ped right?

Because it's only proven he was on something recently. You can only account for the time that the drugs could have been in his system for this pop.

Acting like he's on something his entire career is unproven.

Because it's only proven he was on something recently. You can only account for the time that the drugs could have been in his system for this pop.

Acting like he's on something his entire career is unproven.

In terms of official accountability, that's the way it should be. In terms of our perception of him, I don't see why we need to be so strict. He may have just started juicing this late in his career but it's more likely he has gotten away with it before.

In terms of official accountability, that's the way it should be. In terms of our perception of him, I don't see why we need to be so strict. He may have just started juicing this late in his career but it's more likely he has gotten away with it before.

Perception means nothing.

Common sense says that all of these hateful fans lazily attach the whole career to the pop. Everyone intelligent knows otherwise and knows that proof is needed. He very well could have been on PEDs his whole career but until that is proven all that can be said is he was using something recently and the only fights that can be affected are ones that a drug used now could still be in his system from.

@RawkyMarciano another doper, fraud and loser has been exposed.
Cheaters never prosper.

Jon Jones and Werdumluck are PED using cowards.

Prime examples of fraud in MMA.

Forever to be recognized as cheating, never-been cowards.

Once a cheater, forever a cheater.

On behalf of all the benighted masses on this site, thank you, sensei.

You don't speak for anyone.

You represent you and only you and always will. Nobody is on your team and nobody is going to support you when you start acting like PED's should be counted before they were taken.

Nobody is on your team and nobody is going to support you when you start acting like PED's should be counted before they were taken.

Has anybody actually suggested that? Sounds like you're attacking a straw man.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back