Werdum still has a chance to get a title shot at HW

MMAart

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Werdum still has a chance to get a title shot at HW. Brock is a perfect example of how a fighter can get an instant title shot after failing for PEDs.

What do you guys think?

Brock isn't coming off a KO loss though.

If Doom can become a big superstar capable of selling 1M+ PPVs then sure...He can get the Brawk treatment
bork1}

Werdum needs to spend the next 10 years in the WWE and he'll definitely get a shot at UFC gold.

You guys act like crazier and less legitimate things have never happened before. At this point Werdum getting a title shot at featherweight wouldn't make me bat an eye.

in b4 wasteland

tumblr_maghgd6XqD1rti8xbo1_400.gif

Um... you do realise the glaring differences between them and how ufc works, right?

Werdum still has a chance to get a title shot at HW. Brock is a perfect example of how a fighter can get an instant title shot after failing for PEDs.

What do you guys think?

brock-lesnar-face-gif-12.gif

Can't believe no one has mentioned that Werdum is 41 years old. He is done TS, no chance he comes back.

Brock isn't coming off a KO loss though.

Well he technically is considering his fight with Mark Hunt was changed to a No Contest. Officially he got his shit wrecked in his last two fights.

Brock is a huge box office name though and Werdum isn't, so that played a major factor in Lesnar getting the title shot as well. I could still see Werdum getting one depending on what the state of the division looks like by then.

And Jones still has a shot at being considered the GOAT.

Well he technically is considering his fight with Mark Hunt was changed to a No Contest. Officially he got his shit wrecked in his last two fights.

Brock is a huge box office name though and Werdum isn't, so that played a major factor in Lesnar getting the title shot as well. I could still see Werdum getting one depending on what the state of the division looks like by then.
Even if you want to get technical — he's coming off a no contest.

Bro at this point, anyone has a chance at HW strap.

Back