Werdum says he will fight anyone (including JDS)

Lowercase p

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Werdum said he will fight anyone and had a lot to say about JDS. Make this fight please!!!

Snippets from the article:

“We’re waiting. I’m on standby. If the UFC calls me, I’ll fight. I’m ready to fight,” Werdum said. “If the UFC says they have an opponent, I’ll fight. I’ll fight anyone, like I always did. I always fought the best. My record shows that. If I were afraid of anyone, I wouldn’t be in this sport.”

“What ‘Cigano’ said was a bit weird,” Werdum said. “‘Cigano’ has been chasing me for a long time. You usually go after the belt, not a fighter. I think that’s weird. I wasn’t offered this (fight). He’s saying I turned it down. I’d fight him just to end this story of him chasing me.”

“Some people think he’s jealous because I became champion beating his ‘dad’ Cain Velasquez, but I don’t think that’s the case,” he continued. “I think he didn’t come out of the closet yet. I don’t have anything against homosexuals, but ‘Cigano’ needs to get out of the closet. He must have something because he won’t forget me. I already told him I’m married. Nothing against gays, but everyone does their own thing.”

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/12/25/14078658/fabricio-werdum-willing-to-fight-anyone-at-ufc-207

Werdum vs The Armenian Ali - It's time.

screen-shot-2016-09-10-at-11-13-55-pm-e1473567303689.png

The Armenian Ali via KO

I really hope Cigano knocks Werdum senseless after this.

Unconscious. Out. Cold.

Quick, find someone on 6 days notice! Hopefully JDS and him can agree to fight.

Why would Junior chase someone he already KO'd? Werdum is a strange guy.

"Some people think he’s jealous because I became champion beating his ‘dad’ Cain Velasquez"

Reminds me of Cruz vs Garbrandt trash talk

Werdum should have asked for a Jds fight to shut him up

Didn't JDS already get Werdum the pink slip once already?

How is it that there are always two conflicting stories about almost EVERYTHING these days ?

Some guy says one thing. The other says the opposite.

A fighter says something. Dana says the opposite.

Dana says something. A fighter says the opposite.

Except for rare instances of honest miscommunication. All these scenarios mean somebody is lying their ass off.

Like what was the shit Cain was tweeting around 5pm yesterday.

I'm fuckin sick of it.

Well they definitely need to make this fight. Wereum needs an opponent and they need a number one contender for Stipe this spring. Cain will be getting surgery, so this fight makes the most sense. I just don't think it will be at 207. I don't agree that the 207 card needs it bad enough with the return of Ronda, and another title fight on the card.

Back