Werdum looking like a full-blown nerd. #NerdBash2018 is officially underway, folks!

I know Werdum(Ex UFC Champ, One of the GOAT HWS), but who's this other guy? Never heard of him.

tenor.gif

A screenshot of his Instagram story

DWpYbgqW4AABU1G.jpg

Which does reminds me.....

Werdum better watch out, because King Colby will avenge the vicious assault he was the victim of WHEN HE SEES HIM NEXT!

Werdum chose the wrong time to become a nerd!

#NerdBash2018
#MaketheUFCGreatAgain
#Tyquilsworstnightmare
#Werdumsworstnightmare

lol i think colby is a virgin...like you are

What a dork

(Covington, not Werdum)

A screenshot of his Instagram story

DWpYbgqW4AABU1G.jpg

Which does reminds me.....

Werdum better watch out, because King Colby will avenge the vicious assault he was the victim of WHEN HE SEES HIM NEXT!

Werdum chose the wrong time to become a nerd!

#NerdBash2018
#MaketheUFCGreatAgain
#Tyquilsworstnightmare
#Werdumsworstnightmare
#Afilthyanimalsworstnightmare

Last edited:
Chael is funny, Conor is funny, Colby tries too hard
Perhaps. Conor can be funny, Chael can be funny, but it can also be lame.

"AS you absolutely suck", is just lame and boring. Rolling eyes for instance.
Some of the things mcgregor said to mayweather was also very boring. "old weak bitch".

But no doubt they are both very intelligent and can be very amusing to alot of people - but so can Colby. He definitely is trying alot, but its working, and its hard to deny that he´s not funny - at least whne you look at how many people find him funny.
The whole "virgin losers" or whatever though is a bit dull to me.

I do like his attitude about some things though, he at least doesnt care for political correctness lol.

If you think he's funny.. I don't even know what to say. 10 year old me who watched WWF might think he's funny.. maybe.

I probably should had been very clear in my post. I didn´t mean to intend saying whether or not I found him funny.
But if you´re looking at the amount of people who find him amusing and his fans - its hard to deny that what he does is not working. He is being funny to many people, whether or not he is funny to you is a subjective opinion (aren´t all opinions subjective? lol nevermind) but you get my drift.

Whether you hate him or love him, you´ll watch him. He´s very smart. And then some people will find him hillarious and super funny and other people will find him lame and boring and he should just shut the f up etc.

I was just looking at it from an analytic pov. My bad for not clarifying. He definitely has people talking about him. And in the end thats the goal...and as said as long as he keeps winning..that shit works wonders.

Perhaps. Conor can be funny, Chael can be funny, but it can also be lame.

"AS you absolutely suck", is just lame and boring. Rolling eyes for instance.
Some of the things mcgregor said to mayweather was also very boring. "old weak bitch".

But no doubt they are both very intelligent and can be very amusing to alot of people - but so can Colby. He definitely is trying alot, but its working, and its hard to deny that he´s not funny - at least whne you look at how many people find him funny.
The whole "virgin losers" or whatever though is a bit dull to me.

I do like his attitude about some things though, he at least doesnt care for political correctness lol.

He sounds like a petulant child to me. There’s just nothing worst than someone talking smack and not being funny while at it. I’ve been against Conor and Chael from the time I heard of them, but I can admit that their act works and I find it entertaining. This guy has zero wit though.

Back