Werdum is not getting convicted

Well that settles it. Obsidian Fracture has one more like than he has post. Sounds legit.

Well that settles it. Obsidian Fracture has one more like than he has post. Sounds legit.

People get section 10s for drug possession, beating people up then robbing them and all kinds of things with decent lawyers. I wouldn't be surprised if the charges just get dismissed all together. This is a ridiculous waste of tax payer money.

Australia must lock him up for at least a decade or continue to be an international joke.

junk publicity ..

i wasn't much of a werdum fan either but more I get to see him n social media more i like him ( no-homo) ..

the only thing that stops me from being all on board is that dumb ass look he gives .. Just can't support the man when he does shit like that

Of course he is not.

He gave him a smack in the face after Colby started verbally attacking him which is also a crime in Australia because of the "f" word he used.

At worst he gets a booting.
DA9cEfCU0AAIByl.jpg

What should he be convicted for?

Throwing a toy boomerang at a guy that was causing trouble?

Werdum deserves an award, if anything.

Covington fanboys will protest with signs that read

"lock him up!"

"hate speech is protected speech! "

"Colby dindu nuffin! "

This whole thing has been great for Werdum. Huge spike in fans in Australia. They love him there!

I hope Covington gets laughed out of court. After all that talking, he's pressing charges. That makes all the talk a bunch of bullshit. If you're gonna talk tough, back it up.

Section 10 !?!?!?

This draconian treatment is almost like something you would see in a prison colony !!!

junk publicity ..

i wasn't much of a werdum fan either but more I get to see him n social media more i like him ( no-homo) ..

the only thing that stops me from being all on board is that dumb ass look he gives .. Just can't support the man when he does shit like that
I feel similar about OSP. I start to like him then he does that face

Back