werdum is #2 p4p

pick999

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
mighty mouse being #1 p4p now but do u agree with werdum being the 2nd best in p4p rankings?

IYB6XVb.gif

giphy.gif

It's hard to argue that Werdum should be ahead of Stipe in the P4P rankings.

Aside from that, Mighty Mouse is not #1 and Frankie Edgar should be ahead of Werdum as someone already mentioned.

What has he done to be #2? Lose to Overeem twice and get KTFO by Miocic? Werdum is great but he should not be in any P4P talks.

I would not be upset about that. I still think werdum is one of the top guys. He was looking good against stipe and landed some punches that bothered him until he literally threw all caution and strategy out the window. Even with that loss he is one of the best well rounded guys in the UFC and imo the heavy weight GOAT. I mean the guys that are talked about for that are him fedor Cain and nog and werdum has finished all of them

Remember when trolls used to try/be creative?

surprised TS didnt say Connie was number 1 to really round out this trollin

Werdum is up there, the worst thing casual fans can say about him is that he was knocked out in a heavyweight fight.. a division where over 50% of fights end in a KO/TKO, that just comes with the territory, everyone at HW will get slept if they fight long enough. What he did to Fedor, Cain, etc can't be ignored by real MMA fans.

Back