Werdum: "If Miocic Doesn't Have the Right Strategy, That Big Black Guy Will Knock Him Out"

It takes some smarts to master the boomerang in such short time. Werdum's wisdom doesn't shock me. lol

tenor-19.gif

I know exactly what you mean, bro. It took me years before I realized what boomerang was actually for. Prior to that, I was throwing it in such a way that it always returned to me.

South American cultures are different when they veiw/speak about race. They typically call Asians Chinese, say things like Werdum did about black folks, and refer to whie people as whites.. It's a different culture where they reference race/ethnicities very often as descriptors and don't mean any disrespect by it. It is what it is and you can choose to or not to be offended by it.

If Werdum were white, he’d be in trouble

Best of both worlds. White in brazil but can stay stuff like this in america. lol I'm just talking shit, I have no idea who is or isn't considered white/black in brazil for the most part

WerdumFace.png

“Ngannou has a lot of power, but I don’t think he’s very technical. However, I still believe he’ll surprise Miocic and knock him out. They both enjoy trading shots, so if Miocic doesn’t have the right strategy, that big black guy will knock him out. Ngannou is very confident and that can make a difference, if he really connects, you’re going down, as we saw with Overeem.”

“I can already see myself submitting him, though, and becoming champion again. That’s my goal, to have a third belt on my wall and I really do believe it’ll happen. I’m sure I’m next. I’ll be waiting for him in April or so.”​

SOURCE: https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/12...cis-ngannou-stipe-miocic-heavyweight-mma-news

Colby is right again. We all know who the real racists are.

He has a name but it's Werdouche, the most hypocritical twat in the UFC so that's no surprise Ngannou is just a color to Werdouche.

What part of "big black guy" was an insult exactly? If someone calls Werdum a "brazilian fighter" is he just a citizen of brazil?

What part of "big black guy" was an insult exactly? If someone calls Werdum a "brazilian fighter" is he just a citizen of brazil?
Werdum would get all whiney and throw a weapon at them or hit them when they aren't even trying to physically do anything to him.

What's funny is that probably not even Ngannou would have a problem with Werdum calling him a "big black guy".

Ol' Operation Dumbo Drop ears havin' motherfucker.

Yeah, you mad.

9295333.jpg

The amount of faces right before getting dropped like a sack of potatoes in front of his home crowd. Lol You know he’s still having nightmares about that shit :D

Well, he is a big black guy
Exactly. Nothing racist about it. I wonder do the same people claiming racism think calling Brock Lesnar a big white guy is racist. The word black is not racist

Back