Werdum flying kick on Overeem

I don't like Werdum, but I hespect his flying moves.

8Se7RyU.gif

Oh he for sure wins the 'throwing pointless stupid shit' award

Pointless? He consistently catches people off-guard at the beginning of the first round, I wouldn't say it's stupid at all. And even when he doesn't, it works to assert dominance and to throw his opponents off of their game by immediately putting them on defense.

I would say Werdum is one of the most tricky fighters in terms of the psychological side of things. I will never forget how impressed I was when he baited Fedor into his guard by feigning loss of equillibrium. That is something that takes true presence of mind to do while fighting, not to mention who he was fighting against.

29ntb0y.jpg

15_medium.gif

weirdfinish_medium.gif

Shit like this is way too rare in MMA and Werdum excels at it.

Last edited:
Pointless? He consistently catches people off-guard at the beginning of the first round, I wouldn't say it's stupid at all. And even when he doesn't, it works to assert dominance and to throw his opponents off of their game by immediately putting them on defense.

I would say Werdum is one of the most tricky fighters in terms of the psychological side of things. I will never forget how impressed I was when he baited Fedor into his guard by feigning loss of equillibrium. That is something that takes true presence of mind to do while fighting, not to mention who he was fighting against.

29ntb0y.jpg

weirdfinish_medium.gif

Shit like this is way too rare in MMA and Werdum excels at it.
<YeahOKJen>

That goof coach of his saw it coming I was listening to the corner audio and Edmund was screaming and telling him he was gonna do it and he needs to back off.. but he didn't listen to him lol.

Pointless? Just a bit more power and Overeem and his weak chin would be in dreamland. I'll always approve something out of a 1970s kung fu movie in the first 10 seconds of a fight.

Back