Werdum fined $600 for boomerang assault

Damn now what's werdum gonna do How is he supost to pay for stuff
Mother @#$%&+:mad:

Shit, if thats the only penalty, theres a couple people id like to throw a boomerang at.

http://mmajunkie.com/2017/12/fabricio-werdum-fined-600-dollars-boomerang-assault-colby-covington

Former UFC heavyweight champion Fabricio Werdum was fined $600 for hitting Colby Covington with a boomerang outside the host hotel for UFC Fight Night 121.

Werdum, 40, no-showed his court date for the incident, which was captured in two different videos. The court still heard his case and fined him the amount, according to 9News in Sydney.

MMAjunkie was unable to immediately reach Werdum for comment. In a text message on Wednesday, Covington, 29, wrote to MMAjunkie, “Guilty as charged. He’s lucky I told them to take it easy on him.”

Fabricio should be thanking Colby.

Damn, I miss that fuckwit @Coolidge

He was saying that Werdum would get prison time lol

http://mmajunkie.com/2017/12/fabricio-werdum-fined-600-dollars-boomerang-assault-colby-covington

Former UFC heavyweight champion Fabricio Werdum was fined $600 for hitting Colby Covington with a boomerang outside the host hotel for UFC Fight Night 121.

Werdum, 40, no-showed his court date for the incident, which was captured in two different videos. The court still heard his case and fined him the amount, according to 9News in Sydney.

MMAjunkie was unable to immediately reach Werdum for comment. In a text message on Wednesday, Covington, 29, wrote to MMAjunkie, “Guilty as charged. He’s lucky I told them to take it easy on him.”
If this happened in Brazil, werdum would have gotten paid instead.

Damn, was hoping he'd get a kick in the ass with a Giant boot.

Atleast Werdum didn't have to spend time in an Australian jail for boomerang assault.

Fined for throwing a boomerang in Australia? I thought that was what you do down there

Mark Hunt & his coach Anthony Mundine should protest this inside job.

3CCD0C2500000578-4187450-image-a-68_1486131322760.jpg

2zPXU5M.gif

Well people spend money in worst ways then that...56D4B501-48A8-4FB7-AF9C-FFBEC985DE5B.jpeg
so ,worth it!

All jokes aside this has been pretty much classed as assault, wonder if it'll effect his future US Visas because they're strict as fuck.

Back