Werdum fined $600 for boomerang assault

...... I had traffic speed violations that cost me more than that. Next time I'll throw a fucking boomerang at someone instead. Seems like more fun for less money.

...... I had traffic speed violations that cost me more than that. Next time I'll throw a fucking boomerang at someone instead. Seems like more fun for less money.

bahah i was just about to say ive had speeding tickets that cost more. good shit.

is holland a place where they charge tickets based on income?

Calling this an assault
giphy.gif

I think Covington is a huge dirtbag and this is a silly incident but assault is assault.

Werdum is an equally huge asshole.

What if Covington was actually injured by the boomerang? Concussion, eye damage, broken nose etc. Could have easily happened.

I guess laws in Australia are much laxer with regards to using a hunting weapon on a person.

bahah i was just about to say ive had speeding tickets that cost more. good shit.

Luckily they don't do that. However, our tickets are pretty damn expensive compared to our neighbouring countries. If you exceed the speed limit by more than 40 km per hour the height of the fine is determined by the prosecutor. 50 km per hour over the limit is between 670 and 770 euros (could be higher for repeat offenders). Same violation in Germany is around 240 euros.

If only they could meet at lhw and settle this in the cage...

No showed in court? Boo I was hoping he would show up like Canner covering his face for the speeding ticket.

Same here. I live in British Columbia so I got one excessive that was about $600. Plus one week of my hayabusa being impounded, a flight home, back again to get the bike, and then a bill every year from ICBC on my birthday for 300 bucks for several years.
Money well spent for Werdum. Somebody had to do it.

Luckily they don't do that. However, our tickets are pretty damn expensive compared to our neighbouring countries. If you exceed the speed limit by more than 40 km per hour the height of the fine is determined by the prosecutor. 50 km per hour over the limit is between 670 and 770 euros (could be higher for repeat offenders). Same violation in Germany is around 240 euros.

my biggy in california was 40 MPH over which is 65 kmh over the speed limit[90 mph(145kmh) in a 50mph(80 kmh)] . they said though could have arrested me. it was over 850 dollars. that also included reckless driving though.

wow dude that is not bad at all...45km/h over the limit here is mandatory loss of license for 6 months, your vehicle gets impounded for 30 days, and a $3000 AUD fine.

if the police determined you failed to stop straight away for them at the time, its minimum 6months jail and they take your car off your hands forever :)

There was a thread weeks ago about what kind of fine would Werdummy get. I said , Bout six hunnit. Nailed it!

my biggy in california was 40 MPH over which is 65 kmh over the speed limit[90 mph(145kmh) in a 50mph(80 kmh)] . they said though could have arrested me. it was over 850 dollars. that also included reckless driving though.
Over here it depends. If they stop you going 50 km/p hour over the limit, they take your license every time. If it's a speed trap, you only get a fine.

Back