Werdum deserves another title shot

Stipe TKO'd hunt, KO'd Arlovski, JDS, Overeem, Werdum, 50-44'd Francis and did it all when the other three were no longer relevant
Tko'd Hunt via dry humping and rabbit punches. Every fighter you just mentioned was also well past their prime besides Ngannou.

Tko'd Hunt via dry humping and rabbit punches. Every fighter you just mentioned was also well past their prime besides Ngannou.
Again, Stipe is arguably the greatest HW in MMA history and you expect someone to believe you think there's been a better HW in the UFC?

<Huh2>

Werdum subbed prime Overeem, Fedor and Cain. He also ko'd Mark Hunt and submitted Noguiera.
Overeem has wins over
Vitor (2x)
Igor Vovchanchyn
Sergi Karitonov (super underrated fighter)
Werdum (2x)
Hunt
Mir
JDS
Brock

And is the only fighter in history you can even suggest Fedor intentionally avoided in Strikeforce.

That fucking chin. He was a UFC HW title away from being the best modern HW ever. Smh

Overeem has wins over
Vitor (2x)
Igor Vovchanchyn
Werdum (2x)
Hunt
Mir
JDS
Brock

And is the only fighter in history you can even suggest Fedor intentionally avoided in Strikeforce.

That fucking chin. He was a UFC HW title away from being the best modern HW ever. Smh
Vitor is a Middleweight and Werdum arguably won all 3 of their fights. Overeem is up there though, if only he had a better chin. Also I know it was kickboxing but having wins over Gokhan Saki, Peter Aerts, Tyrone Spong and Badr Hari is pretty damn impressive.

Vitor is a Middleweight and Werdum arguably won all 3 of their fights. Overeem is up there though, if only he had a better chin. Also I know it was kickboxing but having wins over Gokhan Saki, Peter Aerts, Tyrone Spong and Badr Hari is pretty damn impressive.
Having those bigger gloves definitely improved his defense. Punches weren't slipping pass his guard like with the 4oz.

And he beat Vitor at 205 and catch-weight at 210 when Vitor was a walking science experiment. And he might be a MW St the end of his career but he is a former UFC HW LHW champ. (You have to count him as a HW champ after winning the HW tournament)

No way you can give Werdum the 3rd fight. Even if you score the 3rd round 10-8 at best it was a draw. Overeem was comfortably up 2 rounds going into the 3rd.

I'm not even going to comment on the butt scooch fight.

Overeem has wins over
Vitor (2x)
Igor Vovchanchyn
Werdum (2x)
Hunt
Mir
JDS
Brock

Overeem may have a case even if he never got the UFC title.. I'm not as big on the UFC title as a means of cementing ones legacy as a lot of other people are, imo he's done enough to be talked about for it.

Werdum subbed prime Overeem, Fedor and Cain. He also ko'd Mark Hunt and submitted Noguiera.

Having those bigger gloves definitely improved his defense. Punches weren't slipping pass his guard like with the 4oz.

And he beat Vitor at 205 and catch-weight at 210 when Vitor was a walking science experiment. And he might be a MW St the end of his career but he is a former UFC HW LHW champ. (You have to count him as a HW champ after winning the HW tournament)

No way you can give Werdum the 3rd fight. Even if you score the 3rd round 10-8 at best it was a draw. Overeem was comfortably up 2 rounds going into the 3rd.

I'm not even going to comment on the butt scooch fight.
I gave Werdum the 2nd rd.

Back