Werdum calls Rockhold, "Cockyhold"

Actualized174

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Lol

“He said he doesn’t respect me and would like to face me,” Werdum told Sherdog.com. “I remember he said the same thing when I first fought Velasquez -- and he said my interim belt was a fake belt -- but when I passed through [Velasquez], after the fight I asked him about the fake belt and he just said, ‘Good job.’ I have a lot of respect for [Daniel] Cormier, Velasquez and most AKA guys, but I never liked ‘Cockyhold.’ This guy is so arrogant with everyone, and I really don’t like people who behave that way. If you are really ‘the guy,’ you don’t need to show that or disrespect the opponents.”

Werdum submitted Velasquez with a guillotine choke in June to unify the UFC heavyweight championship. Now in the final stages of his preparation for the rematch, the 38-year-old Brazilian sees a similar result unfolding at UFC 196.

“My training is really hard. The only thing that I changed was my physical training, my cardio,” Werdum said. “I started to train with Nick Curson, the guy who prepares Rafael dos Anjos and Lyoto [Machida]. He is such an intelligent professional. He is not the type of trainer that wants to take your guts out to prove how good he is. The rest is the same: Monday, Wednesday and Friday with Rafael Cordeiro at Kings MMA, Tuesday [and] Thursday three hours of jiu-jitsu drills with Rubens Charles. The energy is 100 percent to get my title defense against Velasquez.”

Read more at http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Fa...ver-Liked-Cockyhold-98521#IL8ppZrzFb6YsFG5.99

I'd like Cocky Hole better

or just Cock Hole

He's one of those guys who finds success with a joke and then rides that sucker right into the ground. 90% of his conversations include the werdum face or the 'he's cocky with too much cock' joke

If he saw that picture he might be calling him something else

Let it go. It's getting pathetic now. Like he's jealous of something.

Werdum knows a punk when he sees one.

zzaQkUn.jpg

Luke stole werdums latin girlfriend. She likes luke rockhard white meat

I just like the term "Dill Hole." Not sure why.

How badass you have to be to teach werdum some bjj lol

I agree with Werdum. I think Luke is a wiener, there changed it up a bit for ya. Weird cocky jokes, its disgusting. Lol.

So much cock

So much cocK

And I wanna fuck chuck

How much cock could Cockhold hold if Cockhold could hold cock?

Back