Werdum better get the next title shot

If you love Werdum you want him to get a TS. If you hate him you want him to get punched by NGanou. So I think NGanou vs Werdum is the fight the fans want to see if Francis take the belt

Idc what the judges say, he won that fight against Overeem
Kinda ironic how he was talking crap about Reem's chin pre-fight, but he fought the guy three time and never managed to tko him.

This guy was the goat HW before he lost to Miocic in many ppls eyes...Idc what the judges say, he won that fight against Overeem.

That's a 4 fight win streak, 5 if you count Colby

I always think Miocic will be a tough fight for him, but I think he would be a very interesting/tough fight for Ngannou. If Werdum gets that fight to the ground, it's a wrap.
Stipe rematch could be interesting, no more clowning

What's your point? or are you just fishing for those precious likes?

you're just being an oversensitive :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

this is to see who the best fighter in the world is, not who has the most likable politics you fucking idiot

I would like to see Werdum vs Francis, imo I think Werdum subs him
he could very well get clipped. he will have a very difficult time getting Francis to the mat, unless he can somehow evade punishment while inflicting his own.

love him as a fighter, but seriously i can't advocate someone who is friends with a legit dictator get the next title shot. werdum's friendship circles are seriously dodgy at best, and his rant at tony ferguson made those links worse.

Lol that has nothing to do with his place in the hw division. I would like to see him get the next shot but wouldnt be shocked to see him fight Cain or something before. Obv if Cain wins they can get him a shot.

Does anyone know whats up with JDS? I know hes got the usada thing but was it also tainted supplements? Idk about anyone else but id like to see him vs Francis too. He may not be at the same level as he was before but he can KO anyone standing in front of him as well. I think it'd be a good fight for the 3 minutes it lasts.

He's on a 2 fight win streak against Walt Harris and Tybura, hell no. He wasn't robbed against Overeem, the majority of MMA outlets scored it in Overeem's favour. He has himself to blame for coasting after the knockdown and not going for the kill at the end. Seemed content to just lay on Overeem.

He should fight Volkov next, winner of that gets a title-shot.

That said..HW is thin currently and he's 40 now, if they give him the next TS I won't have any complaints

Werdum beat Overeem I thought, but in such a close shitty fight I was just happy it was over.

Only way Werdum isn't next in line is if Cain is healthy enough to return or if DC wins in the co-main & then vacates his title to go up in weight to fight Stipe.

Overeem fight was a weird one. I'm pretty sure I felt like he might be two down going into the third, then he drops Overeem and he's essentially out and Werdum just maintains top control instead of trying to finish.

But he for sure deserves a shot over anyone else. Cain still needs another win when he comes back, he doesn't deserve to jump straight into a title shot.

They will feed Nganu with broken Cain and overhype him even more.
Werdum presents real danger on the ground . And based on how they protected Connor ,Werdum will have hard time getting that title shot.
I hope I'm wrong tho,cuz I'd like to see Nganu vs Werdum

People were talking about Francis v Brock since that's who he called out next, a 2x retired guy who finished his career 0-2-1 over Werdum. I like Werdum getting another shot vs either champ against Stipe I see him fighting smarter and being close.

he should but he loses to ngannou anyway

Ngannou, CRUSH!

Nope, just think you need to get over it.

you're just being an oversensitive :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

this is to see who the best fighter in the world is, not who has the most likable politics you fucking idiot

you guys are the ones being oversensitive look at how you reacted to my opinion <45>

i have nothing to get over, it's an opinion, it's not like I'm offended by anything in here, I just think he's a terrible representative for the UFC

Back