Werdum better get the next title shot

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This guy was the goat HW before he lost to Miocic in many ppls eyes...Idc what the judges say, he won that fight against Overeem.

That's a 4 fight win streak, 5 if you count Colby

I always think Miocic will be a tough fight for him, but I think he would be a very interesting/tough fight for Ngannou. If Werdum gets that fight to the ground, it's a wrap.

Yeah he most certainly won that fight against Overeem, pretty big robbery IMO.

This guy was the goat HW before he lost to Miocic in many ppls eyes...Idc what the judges say, he won that fight against Overeem.

That's a 4 fight win streak, 5 if you count Colby

I always think Miocic will be a tough fight for him, but I think he would be a very interesting/tough fight for Ngannou. If Werdum gets that fight to the ground, it's a wrap.

Or Ngannou can Rampage slam him.

Def won against Overeem and no way in hell Cain deserves the title shot being that is his last win was UFC 200 against Travis Browne.

I stand with TS!
FADC22EC-E5CA-4333-8440-14C12B1EECE7.gif

hPdj4Ri.gif

Werdum vs Stipe rematch once Francis takes the belt.

love him as a fighter, but seriously i can't advocate someone who is friends with a legit dictator get the next title shot. werdum's friendship circles are seriously dodgy at best, and his rant at tony ferguson made those links worse.

Yea sure I'd watch that cunt get KO'd again

I would like to see Werdum vs Francis, imo I think Werdum subs him

love him as a fighter, but seriously i can't advocate someone who is friends with a legit dictator get the next title shot. werdum's friendship circles are seriously dodgy at best, and his rant at tony ferguson made those links worse.

who gives af who he's friends w he beats ppl up for a living lol

Lol grow up SJW

who gives af who he's friends w he beats ppl up for a living lol

Lol grow up SJW

im sorry for having morals, if a person is a friend of a well known murderous dictator and is affiliated with his mma gyms, having trained there numerous times, i think that should be questioned in situations like this.

im sorry for having morals, if a person is a friend of a well known murderous dictator and is affiliated with his mma gyms, having trained there numerous times, i think that should be questioned in situations like this.

25971217-928A-4971-979C-A9AD9F1726FD.jpeg

Yeah he really should I still view him as probably the best and most well rounded hw. That was one of the worst robberies I have persnonallh seen against overeem. Plus his last two fight he has stepped up and saved two cards. Should definitely get the next title shot. But my guess is they are going to wait for Cain to come back and those two will fight

Back