Werdum attacks Colby at Air Force base.

I dont have time to the read the OP in full yet but werdum is honestly an idiot. You cant just go around assaulting people, troll or not. And why assault the same dude again before your court date. Ufc fighters arent smart sometimes.

What's a pun

Making a joke exploiting the different possible meanings of a word or something like that. Probably the wrong word to use. Sounded like a funny joke because they're on an air force base.

tumblr_m1gtwf5IaB1qidkt1o1_500.gif

Should tweet this and hashtag Werdum and Colby. Lol

I always wondered why they made guile from the air force you would think they would use a marine or army to represent a character with fighting skills.

I always wondered why they made guile from the air force you would think they would use a marine or army to represent a character with fighting skills.

Maybe the character was an inspiration from Top Gun.

Funny you use Street Fighter when the Brazilian character Blanka is basically a filthy animal.

He's outta control, but Colby started it.

I dont have time to the read the OP in full yet but werdum is honestly an idiot. You cant just go around assaulting people, troll or not. And why assault the same dude again before your court date. Ufc fighters arent smart sometimes.

Well in your defense there is a lot to read there.

The anti-gay slurs from Werdum were a good touch haha.

Did you make this yourself or just stole somebody's work and made a silly thread ?

Dije1 is one of the best gif shoopers here on Sherdog. Have some hespect!

Edit: here is one of his other work of art:

fabricio-werdum-mario-kart.gif

Dije1 is one of the best gif shoopers here on Sherdog. Have some hespect!
I don't know him, hat's why i asked. There are lots of guys on here who post stuff just for likes without giving props.

Back