Werdum and Tony Ferguson's argument fully translated.

Actually, I was kinda impressed by that. He's Mr. Versatile Random Beef guy.

While in fact impressive, "his momma got tickets" and "where's your kid at?" are clearly more effective.

Werdum is a fucking idiot. Somebody needs to knock him into a coma already.

I wonder what set Ferg off to say that though... seems like a random thing to say.
The only video I saw was from MMAfighting and they cut off what prompted his response, but it seemed like he was commenting on change of opponents or maybe about Lee's worthiness to be in that spot.

The only video I saw was from MMAfighting and they cut off what prompted his response, but it seemed like he was commenting on change of opponents or maybe about Lee's worthiness to be in that spot.

If it's as simple as Ferguson flipping out that Werdum was giving an interview at the same table as him, then maybe it's his problem.

If it's as simple as Ferguson flipping out that Werdum was giving an interview at the same table as him, then maybe it's his problem.
I initially took it as him being hyperbolic and just saying Werdum's name because it was coincidentally one of the best heavyweights ever sitting next to him, allowing him to put extra emphasis on his point about what fighting for a title meant to him, but it definitely seems like he went in there with a grudge and saw his opportunity to talk shit to one of Abdel Aziz's boys.

I dunno it's been along time but Tony's TUF outburst still leaves a bit of a stain

There are quite a few fighters/athletes who would disagree with you.

Yeah....the ones who are sloppy or dont know what they're doing....

The rest, the VAST majority, know, and conduct themselves as if the tests dont work.....because they dont.

Even the former head and founder of the UCLA olympic lab admits that the drug tests are 'very easy' to beat.....

Sports orgs are getting sold the ability to test for PEDs.....by a company that can't live up to that promise.....

People are still breaking records in cycling, even with USADA certifying all the athletes 'clean'....

Yeah....the ones who are sloppy or dont know what they're doing....

The rest, the VAST majority, know, and conduct themselves as if the tests dont work.....because they dont.

Even the former head and founder of the UCLA olympic lab admits that the drug tests are 'very easy' to beat.....

Sports orgs are getting sold the ability to test for PEDs.....by a company that can't live up to that promise.....

People are still breaking records in cycling, even with USADA certifying all the athletes 'clean'....

You sir...are a douche.

Thanks for the full translation.

Werdum always seems to have the most random beefs lol.
Werdum/Rockhold.... so random
Werdum/Edmund.. so random
Werdum/Tony... so random

Werdum is king of troll face, but really I think he also king of random beef haha. I could imagine him having a beef with someone like Clay Guida next lol, he always finds some random beef for supposedly such a funny nice guy.
Well this 3 guys have something in common, don't you think? 3 douchebags.

Tony started it all.
You don't say '' I'm talking brother '' to a coworker this way. He's the one who looked stupid there.

And it's not like Werdum's having beefs with known angels. Don't you guys remember he had one with f king Edmund ?

Tony started it all.
You don't say '' I'm talking brother '' to a coworker this way. He's the one who looked stupid there.

And it's not like Werdum's having beefs with known angels. Don't you guys remember he had one with f king Edmund ?
Cain butthurt fans are always trying to find something to shit on Werdum's career

Back