Werdum and Tony Ferguson's argument fully translated.

Even if Tony started it. Werdum would be the kind to get on a lot of people's nerves. Sure he's funny but very punchable.

Tony says at first "I could be fighting Werdum for a fucking title and I would kick this guy's ass"

I wonder what set Ferg off to say that though... seems like a random thing to say.

so werdum was hangry. Legit reasoning tbh

Why did you start off with "Than he mumbles something and says again". Than. Explain it to me cos I keep seeing it.

Fucking keyboard corrector, man. Thank's for pointing it out.

Is it possible the proper translation is "bitchass" (bitch means a female dog) rather than "dog's asshole"?

Thanks for the full translation.

Werdum always seems to have the most random beefs lol.
Werdum/Rockhold.... so random
Werdum/Edmund.. so random
Werdum/Tony... so random

Werdum is king of troll face, but really I think he also king of random beef haha. I could imagine him having a beef with someone like Clay Guida next lol, he always finds some random beef for supposedly such a funny nice guy.
I know! And then he ends up sticking up for JDS, a guy who he could have a legitimate beef with since JDS knocked him into a living death. So random it's funny.

Thanks for the translation. Nice job ( . . . my Spanish is OK, Portuguese, nonexistent)

I thought I heard Tony say, "You don't want any of this, Sherdog."

And I kept thinking, "But we do! We do want that shit, dog! We want all of that shit, dog."

No problem, dude. Yeah, people think they are the same language, but that's far from true.

Thanks for the full translation.

You're welcome, man.

Is it possible the proper translation is "bitchass" (bitch means a female dog) rather than "dog's asshole"?

I don't think so, man. I've never heard that before, but I'm pretty sure that's the proper translation.

I know! And then he ends up sticking up for JDS, a guy who he could have a legitimate beef with since JDS knocked him into a living death. So random it's funny.
hahaha very true. I really noticed that about Werdum, all the HW's he always is pretty cool with and he always say his usual generic "he's a very nice guy", he always says that. But then he seems to get involved in these random beefs with other people in other divisions or coaches lol.

werdumshooping.gif~original

I wonder what set Ferg off to say that though... seems like a random thing to say.

'Where's your kid at?'

The guy is just being antagonistic. Made Werdum mad, (in the safety of a press conference) now we are talking about him. So it worked

He's just mixing up Conor's MO.

did anyone catch werdum saying tony had "dark energy"

has tony sold his soul to satan

Werdum needs to lay off the roids.

I'll bet a g-note he pissed hot in a month.

#roidrage

Actually, I was thinking that about Ferguson... Tren rage! The way that Ferguson is talking, it seems he has a borderline-delusional self confidence that is typical of being on too much anabolics and/or some drugs like coke.

The way that Ferguson occasionally twitches, which reminded me of Conor one time when he was at a press conference, he is very likely high.

Actually, I was thinking that about Ferguson... Tren rage! The way that Ferguson is talking, it seems he has a borderline-delusional self confidence that is typical of being on too much anabolics and/or some drugs like coke.

The way that Ferguson occasionally twitches, which reminded me of Conor one time when he was at a press conference, he is very likely high.
I'm still convinced that Conor was high during the Aldo press conference.

Back