Werdoom just wants to bang, he doesnt care about Brazil

drone666

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Werdum is from the same city as I am from, Porto Alegre, so I can say whats going on and I will share a bit of knowledge

you shertards think all brazilians are very patriotic, but in the south of Brazil where we come from is very different

we dont really feel like we are part of Brazil, we have our own culture, we are different phisically ( not that many black people, we have more Italian and German background), our education is different ( Werdum is one of the only brazilian fighters that can speak many languages ) we have our own football clubs and we dont cheer for the other Brazilian main clubs like the rest of the country

Werdum is crazy about Gremio, he often comes with Gremio flag and club official anthem as walkout song

DLY4NPYXoAEHRGF.jpg

our culture is very similar to Uruguay and Argentina. Actually my state Rio Grande do Sul, Argentina and Uruguay are in the Pampa region and we are all named Gauchos, in this region we share the same traditional clothes, music, food, and even drink Chimarrao, and Doom is very proud of his culture if you follow him on social medias:

21827642_366734070416575_5758635658771955712_n.jpg

we even got in a war with Brazil in the past for the independence but we lost, so we still have to share land with the filthy animals, there's also a movement for the independence of the region

all that said I can say for sure that Werdoom doesnt give a shit about Colbie shit talking about Brazil
he's just a savage finding excuses to bang

that's what's up, thanks for the info. i knew werdum was a badass but now i love him even more

Doom be like

"Let me f*ckin Boomerang bro"
akiPX6x.gif

Last edited:
we even got in a war with Brazil in the past for the independence but we lost, so we still have to share land with the filthy animals, there's also a movement for the independence of the region

I love it. Great post !

Werdum is from the same city as I am from, Porto Alegre, so I can say whats going on and I will share a bit of knowledge

you shertards think all brazilians are very patriotic, but in the south of Brazil where we come from is very different

we dont really feel like we are part of Brazil, we have our own culture, we are different phisically ( not that many black people, we have more Italian and German background), our education is different ( Werdum is one of the only brazilian fighters that can speak many languages ) we have our own football clubs and we dont cheer for the other Brazilian main clubs like the rest of the country

Werdum is crazy about Gremio, he often comes with Gremio flag and club official anthem as walkout song

DLY4NPYXoAEHRGF.jpg

our culture is very similar to Uruguay and Argentina. Actually my state Rio Grande do Sul, Argentina and Uruguay are in the Pampa region and we are all named Gauchos, in this region we share the same traditional clothes, music, food, and even drink Chimarrao, and Doom is very proud of his culture if you follow him on social medias:

all that said I can say for sure that Werdoom doesnt give a shit about Colbie shit talking about Brazil
Great stuff. I

DLY4NPYXoAEHRGF.jpg

This changes everything. Great post!

we are different phisically ( not that many black people, we have more Italian and German background)

we still have to share land with the filthy animals, there's also a movement for the independence of the region

ok.jpg

heritage.jpg

Sounds like Fab. & Ponzinibbio are taking over the baton of white boi jacked.

images

Edmund, Ferg, and Colby... picking fights with the biggest charlatan, wierdo, and douchebag in MMA... completely understandable

Werdum is the hero we need

DLY4NPYXoAEHRGF.jpg

"( not that many black people, we have more Italian and German background),"

Hmmm... Why dont u tell the complete truth... The black people in South Brazil were slowly slaughtered and even betrayed by your people (!) during the "Farroupilha" Revolution when they sided with those Germans against the rest of Brazil...

Last edited:
so we still have to share land with the filthy animals, there's also a movement for the independence of the region

Colby called every Brazilians filthy animals, it include us from south, i never heard him talking about a exception for us, Gauchos (south brazilians), so you repeting that just show that you have no honor whatsoever, you have blood of a cockroach.

Your only a true brazilian when deep down inside you hate the filthy animals of other states.

Since we are teaching national brazilian prejudice. People from São Paulo (where I am from) have a saying.
The Gauchos (southerners like TS) are all filthy gay cowboys.

True story

images

Colby called every Brazilians filthy animals, it include us from south, i never heard him talking about a exception for us, Gauchos (south brazilians), so you repeting that just show that you have no honor whatsoever, you have blood of a cockroach.
<DCrying>

DLY4NPYXoAEHRGF.jpg

He doesn't even live in Brazil probably barely goes there but he has the Brazilian blood in him

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back