Went outside for a few minutes...

LiLoMMA

Lindsay Lohan's party belt
@Black
Reaction score
turns out, my patio is perfectly flat. Extending the idea further, clearly the earth is flat as well. Fuck NASA for pushing their filthy "blue marble" agenda on me.
So what's the best way for me to get the word out? Do I make a YouTube video or what?

She's kind of fat, so no. Not sure how that relates to me proving the earth is flat, however
Mother Earth doesn't have a flat chest either. Therefore Earth can't be flat.

Your theory is debunked

turns out, my patio is perfectly flat. Extending the idea further, clearly the earth is flat as well. Fuck NASA for pushing their filthy "blue marble" agenda on me.
So what's the best way for me to get the word out? Do I make a YouTube video or what?

you have to blow @Scyther .

that's how he initiates his followers.

Is it covered? If not it's not perfectly flat.

How could you build a flat patio on a curved earth?

Flat earth checkmate.

Go discuss it with Shaq and Kyrie Irving.

I bet you can't get over the ice wall at the end too.

<{1-16}>

{<jordan}

Back