Went on a Conspiracy Binge This Morning... Anyone Heard of ElsaGate?

What the fuck, I wish the video wouldn't have went down so I could see for myself. That's creepy as fuck.
Yeah they actually said it twice in the video. I was just showing the video to my girl on saturday and now it's down. Fuck.

Maybe you underestimate your power :eek:

You are the catalyst @Arkridge
I did actually send an instagram message to Eddie Bravo. Instagram doesn't require someone to be following you to send a message to them. Instagram also shows when someone has viewed your message and although I got no reply, Eddie viewed mine. Maybe he and Joe were hanging out and he went on a rant about it after being asked to look into it. Because Joe tweeted about it just a few days after I sent that message. That would be cool although it is unlikely!

I did actually send an instagram message to Eddie Bravo. Instagram doesn't require someone to be following you to send a message to them. Instagram also shows when someone has viewed your message and although I got no reply, Eddie viewed mine. Maybe he and Joe were hanging out and he went on a rant about it after being asked to look into it. Because Joe tweeted about it just a few days after I sent that message. That would be cool although it is unlikely!

Did you mention you were a Sherdog Moderator? That's gotta hold some weight...

{<jordan}

When I first fell down this rabbit hole 3 or 4 weeks ago I went on a reporting spree. Reported dozens of videos repeatedly. None of them were removed. I've seen people online say that they report videos every single day and nothing happens. If it's finally starting to happen because of the publicity brought by the NYT and Rogan, well that's definitely a good thing but it's disappointing that they weren't willing to act sooner.

Wow i cant believe this shit.

Somebody please tell me that this is NOT a problem on 'Kids Youtube' ???

I watch a lot of Kids Youtube with my 3yo daughter and i never once noticed anything weird on there...Im hoping its just strictly YT :(

Now i dont feel bad at all for making sure our kids arent unsupervised while using their tablets.

No, that was the main issue IMO. They are or were all on Kids youtube. Apparently if you let videos play long enough it will eventually enter your feed. Many parents/babysitters, etc who weren't paying attention for a bit came to find a video like this playing on their Kids YT app. And parents have been complaining to YT specifically about these being on Kids youtube for well over a year with nothing done about it.

No, that was the main issue IMO. They are or were all on Kids youtube. Apparently if you let videos play long enough it will eventually enter your feed. Many parents/babysitters, etc who weren't paying attention for a bit came to find a video like this playing on their Kids YT app. And parents have been complaining to YT specifically about these being on Kids youtube for well over a year with nothing done about it.

I just had a long talk with my wife about this and told her let her friend know about it who is in our community web news.

We can control what are kids are watching but now what about their friends??? My 3yo daughters' classmates??

Like holy fuck this world is just going crazy and everyone is going along with it...Mostly everyone.

I'm going to come back in a few hours and type up all I've found out.

#elsagate is the tip of the YouTube iceberg for this shit.

I'm going to come back in a few hours and type up all I've found out.

#elsagate is the tip of the YouTube iceberg for this shit.
/waiting in anticipation.

btw, did you check out that /r nosleep series I mentioned?

Does anyone else think youtube should be 100% accountable at this point? It' quite obvious whoever is making the big decisions at youtube WANTS these videos on their, not to mention theyre fake and clearly copyrighted. Youtube is definitely in on this.

/waiting in anticipation.

btw, did you check out that /r nosleep series I mentioned?

I read the SAR series. It was pretty good, the stairs were a bit unbelievable to me but the rest was good. I spend a lot of time in the woods and have been interested in SAR for quite a while so it was especially interesting for me.

I read the SAR series. It was pretty good, the stairs were a bit unbelievable to me but the rest was good. I spend a lot of time in the woods and have been interested in SAR for quite a while so it was especially interesting for me.
Didn't mind the stairs. I know these stories are supposed to have that aura of believably but I don't mind a bit of fantasy mixed in.

Phillip defranco did a video on the topic so I imagine this topic will grow some real legs now

Fucking good

It started with me reading a subreddit called NoSleep, particularly this story:

https://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/7d5in3/a_group_of_perverts_are_targeting_kids_on_youtube/

It was an interesting story. Anyone who doesn't know about Reddit's NoSleep section, its a subreddit for scary stories. Everyone in the comments are supposed to act like the story is real and not call bullshit, for the sake of the page.

This one didn't follow that trend though and the comments began to discuss a conspiracy picking up steam about child traffickers targeting young children through these strange youtube videos. I youtubed "elsagate" and saw a bunch of videos exposing these sick fucks and it really started turning my stomach.

"ElsaGate" is a conspiracy picking up steam that involves child pedophilia rings / traffickers looking to desensitize and confuse children through strange youtube videos that use well known disney/marvel characters. Youtube has done nothing to address the issue.

I've never been one to believe in conspiracy theories but these videos are all STILL UP on Youtube!! You can easily look them up. Why they haven't been removed is beyond me. They're strange as fuck, obviously not for children yet they depict children disney and marvel characters to get them to click. Youtube has seemingly done nothing.

For anyone who looks into it, note the comments. Often in Russian and other languages or just sequences of letters and numbers that people seem to think are code for people interested in pedophilia.

Anyone who is interested in conspiracy theories, look into this one. It's pretty unnerving. I don't have children, but I have a niece who is always on YouTube and this kind of stuff is very worrisome. Here are some videos posted to YouTube "exposing" the conspiracy.

There's also an actual Subreddit for Elsagate now. https://www.reddit.com/r/ElsaGate/
Youtube needs a good kick in the ass!

They demonetized this BBQ guy I get recipes from because one of his videos showed him gutting out an elk he had just hunted. Meanwhile, you've got this cartoon nonsense just racking up millions of views. I imagine they're being viewed by young kids who's parents allow them to use their tables/iPhones.

Pedophilia has grown tremendously under liberalism.
First they tell them there is nothing wrong with them.

Then they gave them child sex dolls to help cure their appetite.

But that only let them practice on the doll until the doll didint cut it any more and they move on to the real thing.

Sickos

This stuff is so weird. I wish Anon would reveal these people to us so we can KO all of them.

You would think something that is on youtube Kids app would have to be screened first? These videos are really weird.

We know that human/child trafficking exists. It breaks my heart that there is probablly some kid in a cage, in some shit hole, with only a computer playing these videos 24/7, except when they are being pedo'd.

People are too busy worrying about Trumps next tweet, or which athlete will kneel, to pay attention to real problems going on.

When i was in college, I took an elective sociology class called "Social Probles". For our final projects, one student did the problem of Human Trafficking. It is insane the stats/numbers involved with it.... shocking and depressing.

watched about 7 minutes of it and i just got this shitty creepy feeling from it and i closed it.
i don't know who would let their kids watch horrid shit like that.

It is interesting that nausea and a very unsettling feeling is such a common reaction from this.

Back