Welterweight landscape

Joseph_McBride

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Woodley- Only wants to fight GSP, Nick, or Nate. Ducking RDA & Colby.

RDA- Calling out Woodley, Ducking Colby/Wonderboy/Usman/Ponzi

Colby- Calling out Tyrun & RDA, ducking Usman

Thompson- Calling out RDA, ducking Till & Usman.

Ponzi- Called out RDA/Lawler winner, ducking ???

Usman- Called out Colby, RDA, Wonderboy, Till & every top 10 guy other than his teammate Lawler. Tried to duck Meek.

To top it all off Woodley has waited 5 & 1/2 months to have surgery that will either hold up the division until late 2018 &/or create another interim belt. Thanks Tyrun! Healthy enough to fight Nate but not Colby? That fight Should be happening next weekend tbh.

And all of them are Ducking CM Punk (or in other words, lol at Usman ducking Meek).

155, 170, 185, 205 are all fucked up at the moment in terms of the belt / legitamacy of the champion.

170 the least because Woodley has been defending, just a shame he's going to be sidelined for a while now.

Looks like Woodley will be out a while, if that's the case RDA should fight Colby for title eliminator. Also:

Wonderboy vs Till
Lawler vs Masivdal
Ponz vs Condit/Magny winner
Perry vs Medeiros
Gunner vs Stun Gun

Mark my words. An interim WW title fight featuring GSP and/or Conor is on the horizon.

Mark my words. An interim WW title fight featuring GSP and/or Conor is on the horizon.

rckstr.gif

GSP isn’t returning soon, if at all.

Why in the blue fuck would the UFC give that fraud, Conor a chance to fuck up a third division ? Especially, after the shit he’s pulled the last 14 mos.

This is so damn true.

This division picks and chooses their opponents more than anyone.

Woodley - Out of 9 male UFC Champions, he is the 2nd most active (behind DJ) and has the 3rd most title defenses (behind DC and DJ).....

How people can complain about him as champ in an era of Bispings and Mcgregors is insanity.....

What's the real reason for the Woodley hate, hmmmmmmm???
methodgetrs90q75x212y48w700h372ro0swoodleytyronufc.jpg

rckstr.gif

GSP isn’t returning soon, if at all.

Why in the blue fuck would the UFC give that fraud, Conor a chance to fuck up a third division ? Especially, after the shit he’s pulled the last 14 mos.

Here's your answer:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

It's not "As Real as it Gets" anymore.

Woodley- Only wants to fight GSP, Nick, or Nate. Ducking RDA & Colby.

RDA- Calling out Woodley, Ducking Colby/Wonderboy/Usman/Ponzi

Colby- Calling out Tyrun & RDA, ducking Usman

Thompson- Calling out RDA, ducking Till & Usman.

Ponzi- Called out RDA/Lawler winner, ducking ???

Usman- Called out Colby, RDA, Wonderboy, Till & every top 10 guy other than his teammate Lawler. Tried to duck Meek.

To top it all off Woodley has waited 5 & 1/2 months to have surgery that will either hold up the division until late 2018 &/or create another interim belt. Thanks Tyrun! Healthy enough to fight Nate but not Colby? That fight Should be happening next weekend tbh.

I agree that WW is a mess, but your phrasing annoys the hell out of me. One-by-one:

Woodley: Accurate.

RDA: Deserves a title shot. Not "ducking" anybody. Nobody else deserves it more in the division.

Colby: Hate him, but why call out a lower ranked guy in Usman when you know you're next in line or one fight away?

Thompson: Agreed. Doesn't deserve a top contender after 2 consecutive boring losses to Ty-run.

Ponzi: Looking for a high caliber fight and tough opponent. Can't fault him.

Usman: Justified. Wasn't ducking Meek, just deserved better. This coming from someone who thinks he's been a horrific bore outside of his last fight.

Not everybody is "ducking." Some of them are asking for what they deserve.

Woodley - Out of 9 male UFC Champions, he is the 2nd most active (behind DJ) and has the 3rd most title defenses (behind DC and DJ).....

How people can complain about him as champ in an era of Bispings and Mcgregors is insanity.....

What's the real reason for the Woodley hate, hmmmmmmm???
methodgetrs90q75x212y48w700h372ro0swoodleytyronufc.jpg

Nah, Woodley gave haters plenty of reasons right outta the fucking gates before he even had a single defense. I'll give it up to Woodley for being active, but you can just as easily point out that Woodley came off as an entitled, racist asshole as soon as he had that strap around his waist.

Nah, Woodley gave haters plenty of reasons right outta the fucking gates before he even had a single defense. I'll give it up to Woodley for being active, but you can just as easily point out that Woodley came off as an entitled, racist asshole as soon as he had that strap around his waist.

Entitled? The fact that DJ is inhuman is the only reason he's the second best current champ.

He is a model champion. He has only fought the top contenders and had 3 defenses in 13 months. Only DJ is more active against top competition.

Entitled? The fact that DJ is inhuman is the only reason he's the second best current champ.

He is a model champion. He has only fought the top contenders and had 3 defenses in 13 months. Only DJ is more active against top competition.

Like I said...

Looks like Woodley will be out a while, if that's the case RDA should fight Colby for title eliminator. Also:

Wonderboy vs Till
Lawler vs Masivdal
Ponz vs Condit/Magny winner
Perry vs Medeiros
Gunner vs Stun Gun
Lawler vs Ponzi & Mas vs Condit/Magny.

Mas & Lawler likely fight each other with so many other options. No longer teammates but very good friends still

I agree that WW is a mess, but your phrasing annoys the hell out of me. One-by-one:
Not everybody is "ducking." Some of them are asking for what they deserve.

Yes, thank you. I don't know why so many people say "ducking" so frequently. It's so rampant I wonder if they even know the meaning of the word. You need a compelling reason to fight someone who is lower ranked than you and/or isn't a big money fight. That's it. All of this "ducking" because they think so-and-so is "scared" sounds like a bunch of middle-schoolers arguing during recess. I feel equal amounts annoyed by, and embarrassed for, these people.

Back