Well this was a first

P

Pugilistic

Another pug fail thread

In my thread about how shitty of a dancer I am, I mentioned a girl who I thought was very hot and how I didn't do very well in leaving a good impression. I thought she gave me her number because she just wanted to be nice. I was surprised when she texted me back the day after but I felt the conversation was very lukewarm and eventually died down with her ignoring my last two messages. I didn't think I was going anywhere with this girl.

The day after, I asked her if she wanted to meet me at eight on Saturday (today) evening for dinner and drinks. I didn't expect much but I just shot it out there just to see how she responds. She responded back about 9 hours later saying it was too late for her to meet. Oh well, it was expected. I texted back earlier today saying it was too bad and asked her what she was up to out of curiosity.

In an unexpected turn, she texts back, "Can you meet later today?" I say sure and we make plans to meet at eight anyway and get some food at a place she wanted to try out then grab drinks afterwards. Everything was set and I say, "See you later." She answers, "Okay!" Then literally a minute later she says, "Oh. Wait." It would take me about an hour to get there from my place so I had to get ready and was wondering what's up. Another minute later she goes, "I'm with my friend and it might take longer than I thought to finish up."

Never had a girl make plans to meet then cancel immediately after. Now I'm sitting here gotten excited about nothing. Feels like emotional blue balls but better than getting stood up. At least I should be glad she canceled before I actually started to get ready.

How should I respond?
1. In vindictive anger tell her she's an LA 2.
2. Tell her she can't compare to the cafe girl anyway.
3. Fill the chat with uppercuts.
4. Confess my undying love for her
5. Send her a dick pic

shes trying every trick in the book to get you off her case, cold shoulder, standing you up, fucking you around, she good

shes trying every trick in the book to get you off her case, cold shoulder, standing you up, fucking you around, she good
It's pretty cold to get a dude's hopes up and then cancel right after. I bet she's having a good laugh about it with her friend now.

Another pug fail thread

In my thread about how shitty of a dancer I am, I mentioned a girl who I thought was very hot and how I didn't do very well in leaving a good impression. I thought she gave me her number because she just wanted to be nice. I was surprised when she texted me back the day after but I felt the conversation was very lukewarm and eventually died down with her ignoring my last two messages. I didn't think I was going anywhere with this girl.

The day after, I asked her if she wanted to meet me at eight on Saturday (today) evening for dinner and drinks. I didn't expect much but I just shot it out there just to see how she responds. She responded back about 9 hours later saying it was too late for her to meet. Oh well, it was expected. I texted back earlier today saying it was too bad and asked her what she was up to out of curiosity.

In an unexpected turn, she texts back, "Can you meet later today?" I say sure and we make plans to meet at eight anyway and get some food at a place she wanted to try out then grab drinks afterwards. Everything was set and I say, "See you later." She answers, "Okay!" Then literally a minute later she says, "Oh. Wait." It would take me about an hour to get there from my place so I had to get ready and was wondering what's up. Another minute later she goes, "I'm with my friend and it might take longer than I thought to finish up."

Never had a girl make plans to meet then cancel immediately after. Now I'm sitting here gotten excited about nothing. Feels like emotional blue balls but better than getting stood up. At least I should be glad she canceled before I actually started to get ready.

How should I respond?
5. Send her a dick pic
you can start with not posting so many words

images

DON'T send her any more messages. Time to play the "I don't give a fuck" game, then if she doesn't send you anything you forget it.
If she doesn't want to meet up with you then it's her loss.

6. Try not to get so upset about it. If she's that fickle and infuriating now, it would only get worse if you got to know her better.

Don't let your desperation lead you into a bad relationship.

6. Try not to get so upset about it. If she's that fickle and infuriating now, it would only get worse if you got to know her better.

Don't let your desperation lead you into a bad relationship.
Nah I'm not upset. Less time with chicks means more time on sherdog!

Don't show any negative reaction. Watch some rsdtyler and learn game, then text again when you learn what you're doing.

Wang pic followed by

'I'm gonna gut you like a fish' text threat

Never talk to her again. That's how I always handle that situation.

It's pretty cold to get a dude's hopes up and then cancel right after. I bet she's having a good laugh about it with her friend now.
this isnt the first time youve become obsessed with a chick and stalked her, you need to back off

Another pug fail thread

How should I respond?
5. Send her a dick pic
Stay cool, boy.
Ride this out, sounds like she's not trying to waste your time.

Back