Well played Tony 'El Cucuy' Ferguson....well played

Jimmie Dimmick

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
news about Conor in another boxing fight isnt really a surprise as he is going to milk it for what its worth and IMO will be a miserable selling fight PPV-wise....

he will then look to either fight the Diaz trilogy fight on his return to MMA and then/or fight Pauly Malinaggi.

meanwhile Tony makes the smart move to secure a fight with McGregor by undergoing elbow surgery sidelining him until his 'doctor' clears him to fight .....McGregor - ruining the UFCs money recovering scheme they so desperately need to work...

genius strategy (apart from the actual surgery which was probably better to do now as interim than later as champ)

If there’s any sense being made here I don’t see it haha

Someone should tell Tony that Conor wants nothing to do with losing to him. Conor knows his hype machine could come to a screeching halt.

WTF did i just read
035ee2be4002e2ee091195268500820e.gif

How can you play yourself into surgery? It is what it is at the end of the day as wise philosopher Holloway says..

WTF is happening in this thread?

white-kid-dance-club.gif

For sure. Ferguson played Conor like Carter played Weis.

vcdunk3.gif

Delete your sig and maybe your credibility will increase. And stop with the awful OP content. Other than that you’re fine. Except. I know nothing about you and I’m assuming you’re fine when likely you are not. Take care.

hahahaha im sooo glad i wasnt the only one saying wtf am i reading lol.

Back