Well I more than doubled my money on Tony

JDB

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
If you don't see Tony's talent it is because you are a donk.

Chiesa may well give Tony more problems than Khabib, Tony would expose Khabib. I feel Tony would beat MJ in a rematch. Tony will be champion.

All you goofs that had RDA winning forgot the rule "you're only as good as your last fight," Tony has won 8 straight fights, 8 straight motherfucker, this was not that hard to predict. Expert opinion and odds very often mean next to nothing in this game!

P.S. Thanks Big Ferg, that was easy money.
tony-ferguson-post-ufc-177.jpg

El Cucuy war wagon, UFC LW champ 2017!
madmax-furyroad-gifs-7-26575.gif

tumblr_nr904njl581qz7otto9_500.gif

Fuck you post your winning slips otherwise you're 100% full of shit.

How much money are we talking exactly

I see Tonys greatness therefore I am not a donk.

Philosophy 101 up in dis ho

Tony Ferguson is amazing

Still waiting for slip....

Also RDA was only a slight favorite not some crazy upset lol

Chiesa may well give Tony more problems than Khabib, Tony would expose Khabib. I feel Tony would beat MJ in a rematch. Tony will be champion.

All you goofs that had RDA winning forgot the rule "you're only as good as your last fight," Tony has won 8 straight fights, 8 straight motherfucker, this was not that hard to predict. Expert opinion and odds very often mean next to nothing in this game!

El Cucuy fan here, but lets keep it real, dude´s got 2 fight in his natural weight class.

Ten minutes no bet slip you fail TS

Same. Except I tripled my money on T Ferguson

Mexican fighter with that iron chin. Its his best attribute. Keeps him in all fights like the diaz bros.

Well damn Rebel Lion is a beast with the parlays. Ts is a lowballer

Back