Well I guess it's about time I come out ...

I'm starting to think that this is a conspiracy. The real Clippy has either been kidnapped or murdered, and this is all a ruse.

If I disappear next for calling it out, someone look into it.

giphy.gif

What are you trying to tell us here?

Kinda weird that the first dude you fought fights out of the same gym as you.

My motivation was to be the next Fedor - I don't know how to settle for being nothing but the best

You gotta be you or you're gonna be disappointed.

This explains the awkward boners I've been getting while reading your posts....

Just found your instagram account....

<mma4>

Your nickname should be “big”.

Support for what?

You've carved a niche on social media and you are a professional fighter on the side. These are the moments that make shersog history.

So you had ONE loss. All champions lose: GSP, Fedor, McGregor, Anderson and Jones in just a loser even though he never "lost".

You can either get back on the wagon or you can move onto other things. My life got derailed when I got cancer. It almost cost me my life, my relationship and at times my sanity. But I had to let go of the man I was before and that starts with acceptance. Accept that you are human, then work on adapting yourself to who you want to be.

Remember, the measure of self-esteem is by observing the gap between perceived self and ideal self. Work on yourself and you made a lot of friends here so just reach out to myself or others and we'll be there.

You know how the labels go. Somebody can build 100 houses but nobody remembers them as a home builder. Run 100 races and nobody remembers them as a runner.
sucks one cock, they're remembered as a cocksucker forever

I'm still a big fan and continue to support you.

Also, you pull this shit the same day I get my blue belt, overshadowing my glory. WHENS IT MY TURN @Clippy, WHENS IT MY TURN??

12 years to get 500 posts? @Clippy does that in a month. He has likely started more than 500 threads even without counting deleted and combined threads.

I’ll weigh in on this after April Fools.

Back