Well I guess it's about time I come out ...

John Wang's whole life is an April Fool's joke

when-you-eating-lunch-and-hear-someone-unzip-their-backpack-15041931.png

I was going to try to MMAth you over fedor or Gsp or someone. That lineage of victory didn’t make it very far.

Off the cuff:

My belief is that fighters are generally one of three categories.

1 no options

2 something to prove

3 screw loose and/or extreme narcissist.

I suspect you might be too well balanced, maybe you can determine what your motivation was and form a new motivation.

No one has ever accused Clippy of being well balanced.

Where are the "I Support Clippy" pins. I want one.

So you had your first fight which lasted less than 5 minutes and took another one within 3 months. You probably rushed back into the cage too soon. Anyway you’re supposed to learn more from the losses than victory.

Have the announcers pronounce your name as Duck. Call out the best in your division and never fight any of them.

I'm legit shocked at this.

Santa Claus isn't real.

Clippy has been a damn professional fighter all this time.

giphy.gif

So you had your first fight which lasted less than 5 minutes and took another one within 3 months. You probably rushed back into the cage too soon. Anyway you’re supposed to learn more from the losses than victory.

Have the announcers pronounce your name as Duck. Call out the best in your division and never fight any of them.

I wanted to rack up a bunch of wins in rapid succession and I was feeling good, flying high

I flew too high tho :(

Wait, seriously?

I wanted to rack up a bunch of wins in rapid succession and I was feeling good, flying high

I flew too high tho :(
"Once I rose above the noise and confusion
Just to get a glimpse beyond the illusion
I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high"

Yeah, bud. Do you see the tag under his purple name?
Yeah I do, those are hard to come by. We mods can't grant those, fighters have to verify their credentials to admins. Thus my surprise.

Back