Well I guess it's about time I come out ...

Whoa it's always nice to see a pro fighter on here

I've gotta be honest though Mr. @Clippy, the fact that you can kick all of our asses scares the crap out of me

<6>

Is this for real? It does make sense because some days it seems like you've been KO'd 1 too many times LOL but I thought you were from New Brunswick?

Is this for real? It does make sense because some days it seems like you've been KO'd 1 too many times LOL but I thought you were from New Brunswick?

I traveled up to Edmonton for this and bunked with some random people - good times

For real on four wheels bro

Don't be sad I'm looking for support here

Support for what?

You've carved a niche on social media and you are a professional fighter on the side. These are the moments that make shersog history.

So you had ONE loss. All champions lose: GSP, Fedor, McGregor, Anderson and Jones in just a loser even though he never "lost".

You can either get back on the wagon or you can move onto other things. My life got derailed when I got cancer. It almost cost me my life, my relationship and at times my sanity. But I had to let go of the man I was before and that starts with acceptance. Accept that you are human, then work on adapting yourself to who you want to be.

Remember, the measure of self-esteem is by observing the gap between perceived self and ideal self. Work on yourself and you made a lot of friends here so just reach out to myself or others and we'll be there.

Seriously, one of the things that kept me in exile was the fact that my name is CAM DYCK and you brought it up first post!! @%$@#%&

Look at the bright side - at least you aren't

Andy+Dick+Ms+Brand+City+Party+Los+Angeles+QSmONrzbEQll.jpg

Honestly, reverse triangle is the best way to win/lose a fight.

I spend too much time on Sherdog and not enough time in the Gym for the last few years - how do I get the hunger back, and I don't mean hunger for fried chicken TV dinners which I've eaten plenty of!!

We need a montage! Montage!

It is April 1st, so who knows?

And plot twist, his first loss was to that dude who went by John Wang

How did you come up with "clipshow"?

I always had paperclips fall out of my gym bag cause I never go anywheres without paperclips and ppl started calling me clip show as a parody of big show

I don't know what to believe. If this is true I'll never trust again. If its an April fools thing, excellent job @Clippy, got me hook, line and sinker. I will be truly disappointed if I have no more of your threads to look forward to. I will support your return to glory, but I won't be happy about it.

Back