Welcome fight for Lyoto Machida in Bellator

strongstylekarate

Nokia will beat Apple 2019
Banned
Reaction score
Now that newly signed former UFC Light Heavyweight Champion Lyoto Machida is now part of Bellator and has a victory over the Bellator Middleweight Champ Gegard Mousasi,

He should fight #1 contender at MW John Salter to determine who will fight the winner of Mousasi-MacDonald fight.

Machida was an all time great. WAS. This is nothing but adding a sellable name now, and its sad that they probably will get him a title shot. This is exactly why I dont see Bellator as anything but fodder for UFC haters.

Vs whom would you like to see him?

A. Wanderlei
B. Chael
C. coming back Hendo
D. King MO
E. Frank Mir HW adventure

The Machida in Bellator (Chinzo) is a Featherweight..not sure why you're matching him up with Middle and Light Heavyweights.

Last edited:
headlines Bellators first brazil card against someone he has a solid chance of beating

The Machida in Bellator (Renzo) is a Featherweight..not sure why you're matching him up with Middle and Light Heavyweights.

Lyoto signed with Bellator yesterday.

He has wins over their MW and LHW champs. Either rematch seems good to me.

Machida was an all time great. WAS. This is nothing but adding a sellable name now, and its sad that they probably will get him a title shot. This is exactly why I dont see Bellator as anything but fodder for UFC haters.
Machida was main eventing regularly in the UFC until his last fight, which he won with a KOTY-canditate knockout. Cry more. You're acting like they signed Vitor.

Mousasi rematch, just for laughs. Just because Mousasi hates him.

Nah, Moo-Sissy has gotten to fight enough smaller guys (Schelemenko, now Rory); past-their-prime fighters (post-TRT ancient versions of Hendo and Belfort); etc. He needs to step up and fight someone like Phil Davis next.

I'd like to see Lyoto beat Wand. Chael might be interesting after he's done with the HW tournament. I have zero interest in seeing Machida vs. Rampage rematch...they're 2 weight classes apart now anyway. Manhoef vs. Machida could be good...they trained together briefly and are about the same age.

The Machida in Bellator (Renzo) is a Featherweight..not sure why you're matching him up with Middle and Light Heavyweights.
1) Lyoto just signed with Bellator

2) Lyoto's brother (Chinzo, not Renzo lol) already fights at Lightweight in Bellator

1) Lyoto just signed with Bellator

2) Lyoto's brother (Chinzo, not Renzo lol) already fights at Lightweight in Bellator
Lmao Renzo Gracie... Yes Chinzo, that's what I meant. I thought Machida still wanted to make a run at the title, did he really sign with Bellasnore?

Machida was main eventing regularly in the UFC until his last fight, which he won with a KOTY-canditate knockout. Cry more. You're acting like they signed Vitor.
You just used a KOTY as justification, but then used the fighter he knocked out as an example of a terrible sign. Nice job, lol.

You just used a KOTY as justification, but then used the fighter he knocked out as an example of a terrible sign. Nice job, lol.
Do you think I contradicted myself? Please explain.

Machida was the one doing the knocking-out, by the way. Not getting knocked out. That was Vitor. The guy Bellator haven't signed.

Dude, virtually everyone thinks this is a great signing. Deal with it. No one cares what you think about Bellator.

Back