Weirdest punching techniques used inside the cage

Lol you guys posting superman punches like you never seen them before xD
You talking about this one?
upload_2018-8-14_11-23-41.gif
Because that shit is embarrassing. Maybe work all the kinks out in the gym instead of trying techniques for the first time in an actual fight. It looks like that’s the first time he’s ever attempted a superman punch.

I'll cop shit for saying it but,

Weidmans last punch before dropping Silva.

It's ugly as hell and if it wasn't for the follow up punch's result would be openly mocked.

Gif me wrong.

I think eventually we are going to see more traditional martial arts strikes like in TS gifs. Same as how we see more spinning shit nowadays.

giphy.gif

Nate swings his arms like a whip.

Man what was wrong with that Bamboose or w/e guy. He could be good if he had fundamentals.

Man what was wrong with that Bamboose or w/e guy. He could be good if he had fundamentals.
he's explosive, but he broke against costa. He couldn't hurt the eraser so he just gave up. :/

Who are these fighters? This is shocking
Cindy Dandois is considered one of the premiere strikers in wmma. That’s not even a joke. Now let that sink in.

Wmma needs to go back Invicta so bad.

he's explosive, but he broke against costa. He couldn't hurt the eraser so he just gave up. :/
Yeah man he just throws way too much crazy shit. Maybe he's needs a small dose of Ritalin before his fights? Just a teensie bit.

I'll cop shit for saying it but,

Weidmans last punch before dropping Silva.

It's ugly as hell and if it wasn't for the follow up punch's result would be openly mocked.

Gif me wrong.

This is actually the first thing I thought of. It looked super weird.

Maybe that was the plan though. Have Silva duck around it and catch him with a left hook. Idk it worked

He lost to Hall, Costa and Di Chirico. Two of them now in top 15. Bangbus was so unlucky he had to fight killers.

Beautiful technique. His feet are planted, he got his hips under him, twisting motion in his lead foot to generate power for that lead hook. The hook itself is really well executed, elbow behind the fist itself and aligned with the shoulder. After the punch he brings his hand back up to protect his chin.

Oh wait, he did none of those things

<SelenaWow>

I was reading this wondering wtf you were talking about lol, then saw the last part.

Back