Weirdest punching techniques used inside the cage

Beautiful non telegraphed right hand by Todd Duffee

todd-duffee-club_zpsjrtofief.gif

My boy elias theodorou. His punch is worse than his spamming kick.
Though
He can still beat 95% middleweights by outcardio.
Plus his hair are tears of a unicorn

Does anyone have the gif of Keith Jardine just swinging like an idiot when his opponent tried to take him down? That was awesome.

Edit: Found it. I remembered it as a takedown attempt, but it wasn't.

etwjnt.gif

Beat me to it.

With that fucked uo, frizzy platinum hair, if she knew how to fight, she'd look like a savage chick from the streets who just didn't care about shit but fighting. Instead she looks like somebody tried to steal her stolen shopping cart, and she went super saiyan against a faster opponent.

With that fucked uo, frizzy platinum hair, if she knew how to fight, she'd look like a savage chick from the streets who just didn't care about shit but fighting. Instead she looks like somebody tried to steal her stolen shopping cart, and she went super saiyan against a faster opponent.
Who are these fighters? This is shocking

Beautiful non telegraphed right hand by Todd Duffee

todd-duffee-club_zpsjrtofief.gif
Beautiful technique. His feet are planted, he got his hips under him, twisting motion in his lead foot to generate power for that lead hook. The hook itself is really well executed, elbow behind the fist itself and aligned with the shoulder. After the punch he brings his hand back up to protect his chin.

Oh wait, he did none of those things

<SelenaWow>

Back