Weirdest/most random injuries

Only Here for Attachments

World Ultimate Fighting Entertainment
@Titanium
Reaction score
Last night I was doing some detail cleaning around the house and then my nose started itching. I went to scratch it but brought my hand over way too fast and my fingernail caught that middle part between the nostrils and made a cut! Blowing my nose has sucks now. :(

Aside from random bruises that I don't remember (the purple/yellow ones are always fun), one time I was running up the stairs on all fours, as I often did during childhood, and when I got to the top I saw a big pin sticking out of my middle finger. :confused:

What are some of yours?

Last edited:
Are you asking people to share?

tumblr_mqj0iqsAlo1rskk8io4_500.gif

Friend of mine was moving a floor freezer and it wouldn't fit through the door so he had to take the top off the freezer but didn't realize they are spring loaded (duh!). That damn thing sprung up at full force to his face that was literally inches away as he had just finished unscrewing it. He lost a massive chunk of lip and a few teeth that day.

Once I had a slurpee straw in my mouth and I dropped something. When I bent over to pick it up the slurpee straw impacted on the couch and drove the straw into my upper mouth area. It basically cored out a giant hole in my mouth and bled for about two hours. I had to get antibiotics but the moucus membrane heals pretty quick so it turned out it wasn't much of an issue. I've basically done the same with forks too.

i am currently in a self-induced injury. i pulled a muscle in my lower-back bike-riding. have missed the entire week from work. thankfully, i have a great job that allows me to take as much time as i need to recover. i should be good by monday, but right now, it hurts like a bitch just to get out of bed. back-injuries are no joke.

I would put my cousin on top of the list if most unfortunate/rare cases of injury. It was after a workout. He started having excruciating pain near his groin. It only occurred while sitting or standing for a prolong period of time. His only relief is to lie down and that is with a load of pain medication. Since then (~10 years ago) he cannot sit down till this day. He can tolerate standing and walking for a few hours now, but has to lie down for a period of time for relief. He's seen multiple Neurologist, Neurosurgeon with minimal help, even after various surgical procedures.

From a normal healthy guy to now being disabled by randomly getting a major rare nerve related injury after working out. It's unfortunate that it happened right after having a kid and purchasing a home. Now he is divorced (a few years ago), lives back home with his mom at age 40 and unable to work a normal job. Luckily his family is well off monetarily. He also helps a friend out with his business and does a lot of day trading that he is apparently pretty good at. He also recently was able to find a way that allows him to drive without pain so now he can get around. He is still on high dose Morphine and possibly other pain meds.

Definitely a very random injury that is more rare then many other diseases out there.

I had mouthwash in my mouth and I swished it around then just to be funny to myself in the mirror I shook my head side to side to move the mouthwash instead of using my cheeks. I didn't even turn my head vigorously and I pulled something between my spine and my scapula (shoulder blade) it was sore for two weeks.

I felt like an old man.

My junior year of high school I stood up out of desk and immediately broke out in a sweat and collapsed. I had a terrible pain in my testicles. Some how they had gotten tangled together it was the worst pain I've ever had and I've broken both my shoulders simultaneously

Kid in my grade school was told to climb the 4x4 volleyball post and unhook the net. The post broke and speared his testicles with rotten termite eaten wood.

As a kid I climbed up the fridge bottom grate to reach inside and flapped off my big toe's bottom. It was filled with fat.

My aunt developed a fistula and had two anuses. One without muscle control. They closed it by packing it with gauze so it would heal from the inside out. They then fucked up her rectum in surgery so she can't tighten her baloon knot enough.

I wouldn't wish most of these on my worst enemy. I don't have any weird ones. A friend of mine completely shattered his pelvis bull riding. That's the gnarliest one I can think of.

My aunt developed a fistula and had two anuses. One without muscle control. They closed it by packing it with gauze so it would heal from the inside out. They then fucked up her rectum in surgery so she can't tighten her baloon knot enough.

giphy.gif

Zipper mistakes after using the urinal. Those fucking hurt.

I fell down a slide in a childs playground when i was shitface drunk and scraped my face, looked like this guy for about a month

latest

My junior year of high school I stood up out of desk and immediately broke out in a sweat and collapsed. I had a terrible pain in my testicles. Some how they had gotten tangled together it was the worst pain I've ever had and I've broken both my shoulders simultaneously
The testicle one I did when I was about 5. It was bad.

In 7th grade i was taking a test when my nose started to itch real bad. I tried to simultaneously drop my pencil and scratch my nose but somehow the pencil got caught up in my fingers and i ended up stabbing myself in the eye. Had to wear an eye patch for two weeks

I sneezed while driving and ran over a dog one time. It was pretty funny

Back