*Weird question about fighting and Bisping*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
This is a MMA forum, so all of us like to watch the fights, or train, and love this martial arts theme.

Question is, would you agree to have Bisping's MMA skills + 25% of his UFC paychecks, but also having your face/eye busted as him?

I mean, how important would be your looks compared to your training/fighting skills? Paycheck is just to make it financially worthy.

So, what you're asking is, let´s say if Bisping made 10 million dollars in the UFC, would we accept get blind of 1 eye for 2.5 million?

It depends. Which eye are you talking about?

So, what you're asking is, let´s say if Bisping made 10 million dollars in the UFC, would we accept get blind of 1 eye for 2.5 million?

<36>

Bisping is the definition of

Sit around a barber shop long enough
You'll get a haircut

He's been through it all
All Eras

Lay and pray era
Machida era
Trt era
USADA era
Money fight era

He got there in the end without ever really beating a run of top guys
He was clever, and made it count when it mattered

But to answer you're question TS

Nah I like both my eyes quite a bit

Yeah I'd just get a glass eye and be this cool rich warrior with a glass eye.

Looks fade.

I'm not that good looking anyway. Give me the money

This is a MMA forum, so all of us like to watch the fights, or train, and love this martial arts theme.

Question is, would you agree to have Bisping's MMA skills + 25% of his UFC paychecks, but also having your face/eye busted as him?

I mean, how important would be your looks compared to your training/fighting skills? Paycheck is just to make it financially worthy.
U said One Eye Left?

gordeau.jpg

I generally am not interested in exchanging money for deformities

I would take Arlovski's nose, Bispings eye and Santos cracked skull for 2.5 million.

I would love to be as witty and confident as Bisping. I would be Winston Churchill if I could so...

I would take Arlovski's nose, Bispings eye and Santos cracked skull for 2.5 million.
Who´s doing that Rhinoplasty? Silva?
Rich.jpg

Bispj gs Eye can be fixed tho so sure Sign me up.

Back