weird Matt Brown cameos on this season of TUF

ReasonableMMAFan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He appears in every other episode for like two seconds, and nobody seems to bring him up.

Think you're talking about Tom Gallicchio bro

Buccholz lucky Brown isn't around most of the time he's talking smack.. Brown seems like Cody in that he'd be down to go anytime.

Buccholz lucky Brown isn't around most of the time he's talking smack.. Brown seems like Cody in that he'd be down to go anytime.

Exactly this. He's the one out of all that crew I'm surprised hasn'tt ruined Buttholz by now.

Cody doesn't seem to be down to go down anytime. He barks too much. All the people I have known to talk so much shit were scared. Yes he is a good fighter but he behaves like a bad and scared one. Also he always waits for people to separate him. Sorry but this is all a show to make him look tough. If he was down to fight he would have punched TJ long time ago. If you grab someone you better go to fighting right away or just don't invade their personal space. Doing it half way is cowardly.

Brown used to be crazy but since now he is a very respected fighter he cares about his carreer more. He'd destroy buttholz though. It would not be pretty.

He's not mentioned much because the storyline is about TAM vs Dillashaw and Ludwig.

Lots of good coaches/famous fighters are on coaching teams for other seasons and are ignored. If Im not wrong during the Carwin vs Nelson season, Big Country had the Cesar Gracie team as his coaches and they barely were mentioned. Diaz brothers, Shields and Gilbert Melendez would have improved the season wouldnt it?

Clay guida and Elliot Marshall cameos are all over too. Hell, with the exception of that one episode where urijah and tj were yelling at each other, urijah's been seen in the background not saying anythihb either

Yeah he is definetly down to go..

I remember the TUF season he was on...and somebody fucked with his chewing tabacco...that was allready enough for him to be pissed and ready to throw down...lol

Exactly this. He's the one out of all that crew I'm surprised hasn'tt ruined Buttholz by now.
Brown has openly said he agrees with the mindset and feelings of TAM, in regards to TJ and Bang, and said he rather stay out of it because he's all about loyalty too and trains with TJ, though not as often since TJ moved camp to socal and is using Pico and Elliott as his two main training partners.

Clay guida and Elliot Marshall cameos are all over too. Hell, with the exception of that one episode where urijah and tj were yelling at each other, urijah's been seen in the background not saying anythihb either
Clay is TAM, plus helps a lot with coaching younger fighters and is the man that most will climb into the cage with to test self against when training with TAM. Marshall is a main coach and I believe has a vested interest in the Elevation fight team, etc.. Faber openly said this season wasn't about him, but about Cody, TAM and the redemption guys, and that he would play the background and help out.

Clay is TAM, plus helps a lot with coaching younger fighters and is the man that most will climb into the cage with to test self against when training with TAM. Marshall is a main coach and I believe has a vested interest in the Elevation fight team, etc.. Faber openly said this season wasn't about him, but about Cody, TAM and the redemption guys, and that he would play the background and help out.
wow you literally have all the facts wrong. im suprised you can type coherently with such ignorance..

Isn't TUF geared towards casual fans?

Matt Brown isn't a big name for casual fans.

If Conor McGregor or Brock Lesnar pop up in random TUF episodes then they'll blow it up.

I think Brown and some other coaches arent full time so theyre there for certain sessions then leave, i dont think they stick around for fighter picks/weigh ins/fights/etc.

Back