Weird Dark connections you made that may actually mean something-

Steven_Universe

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I was thinking about how drug cartels in South America like to make a public spectacle of butchering their enemies and decapitating them with butter knife or chainsaw or pulling out organs.

And I was thinking it might be connected to those ancient Mayan rituals of human sacrifice they used to do in the same areas thousands of years ago.

Maybe humans never change and it’s their descendants acting out the same type of ritual sacrifice?

The ancient folks did it for religion. Modern people are doing it as terrorism. Nice try though

The same kind of people who were plantation overseers in America are prison guards now, observing chain gangs full of mostly black people doing work for free.

And whole nations are basically enslaved via sweatshop labour now, making cheap goods for Americans.

Maybe slavery is just a part of the American soul.

Kevin Spacey got fucked as a kid, now wants to **** (removed on legal advice) kids himself.

I was thinking about how drug cartels in South America like to make a public spectacle of butchering their enemies and decapitating them with butter knife or chainsaw or pulling out organs.

And I was thinking it might be connected to those ancient Mayan rituals of human sacrifice they used to do in the same areas thousands of years ago.

Maybe humans never change and it’s their descendants acting out the same type of ritual sacrifice?
Maybe we are told that they were ritual sacrifices

Maybe.. this is just history repeating itself

If you really don't feel like masturbating but you do it anyway, did you just commit rape?

Larry Silverstein took out insurance shortly before "his" buildings were involved in 9/11 that appeared awfully suspicious as well as others buying put options on airlines, etc, etc...

Back