Weinstein: Fall of an Empire

I heard on TV the account of a woman who was a young TV reporter who just met him then was led to some restaurant basement where he shoo'd away the janitor then proceeded to tell her to stand there and be quiet while he masturbated, then he called her the next day at her work and said he enjoyed their time last night and he's going to Hong Kong and would like to see her again. Delusional nut job.

Between this and the watching him take a shower thing, the guy was in to some weird stuff.

I'm guessing he's got a very nice Fappening collection. I wonder who he's got on his computer.

Shouldn't be throwing no stone there Benny

This whole cover up is proof Jewish people run America

He probably converted to Christianity. That's why they're after him. You know who runs our media, right ?

This whole cover up is proof Jewish people run America

The west needs to wake the fuck up. Marx, Trotstky, Lenin, and the entire Bolshevik scum who murdered millions of Russians and Christians in Europe were Jewish males. They were funded by Joseph Schiff who was a billionaire from NYC, and Jewish. There's a reason General Patton said "We defeated the wrong enemy" after WW2. He realized we destroyed the sickness of Nazis by drinking the poison of Marxism.

The 10 or so that refused him have come forward. The hundreds that did him for roles have kept silent. They don't call it a casting couch for nothing. Men have been abusing power forever just like women have been using their sexuality to get things. He is a scumbag for sure, but so many others are guilty of the same thing.

The west needs to wake the fuck up. Marx, Trotstky, Lenin, and the entire Bolshevik scum who murdered millions of Russians and Christians in Europe were Jewish males. They were funded by Joseph Schiff who was a billionaire from NYC, and Jewish. There's a reason General Patton said "We defeated the wrong enemy" after WW2. He realized we destroyed the sickness of Nazis by drinking the poison of Marxism.

I usually don't throw my hat into the "Jews run the world" idea. But, with shit like this guy getting away with all of these abuses for decades and NONE of the night time hosts (Jimmy Fallon, Trevor Noah etc.) mentioning anything about Weinstein ... my bullshit-meter goes off.

MSM, Hollywood is for sure run by Jewish people.

I usually don't throw my hat into the "Jews run the world" idea. But, with shit like this guy getting away with all of these abuses for decades and NONE of the night time hosts (Jimmy Fallon, Trevor Noah etc.) mentioning anything about Weinstein ... my bullshit-meter goes off.

MSM, Hollywood is for sure run by Jewish people.

And now right wing conspiracies and trolls are taking over the Mayberry. Good job mods, let the nuts keep trying to persuade sheep and other stupid people to believe their evil bullshit.

I told people about the white power movement and anti Semitism in this country years ago. Nobody believed me. They thought that fight was done and over with. Now these nuts are all crawling out of their slimy fucking sewers in mass.

And now right wing conspiracies and trolls are taking over the Mayberry. Good job mods, let the nuts keep trying to persuade sheep and other stupid people to believe their evil bullshit.

I told people about the white power movement and anti Semitism in this country years ago. Nobody believed me. They thought that fight was done and over with. Now these nuts are all crawling out of their slimy fucking sewers in mass.

Explain how this story was covered up for so long??

Yet Trump gets roasted over the coals for SAYING "Grab them by the pussy, they let you!". The outrage to Trump's comments was insane, "my pussy bites back marches", burning effergies of Trump in the streets.

Yet, this guy gets a pass ....???

I'm just saying what I'm seeing. It;s the TRUTH.

Also, why can't we criticise Jewish people?? Without being called names??

The 10 or so that refused him have come forward. The hundreds that did him for roles have kept silent. They don't call it a casting couch for nothing. Men have been abusing power forever just like women have been using their sexuality to get things. He is a scumbag for sure, but so many others are guilty of the same thing.

I agree mostly, I'm not sure if he harassed as many as hundreds.

That said he wasn't exactly greedy in what he did, watching him take a shower is it a bit weird.

Yet Trump gets roasted over the coals for SAYING "Grab them by the pussy, they let you!". The outrage to Trump's comments was insane, "my pussy bites back marches", burning effergies of Trump in the streets.

In all fairness, that's not a good comparison (re: Trump).

Trump's comments on Entertainment Tonight, and the accusations of sexual harassment that followed, came out years after the original incident. It seems that much like Weinstein, people were aware of Trump being a perv, but turned a blind eye until the ET interview became public. The reaction was swift and brutal, and deservedly so.

The same thing is happening to Weinstein - people knew about the sexual harassment, but said nothing until the story gets blown up in the press. Now, everybody is coming out of the woodwork with stories of his harassment.

Powerful people are rarely confronted on issues like this, because any one individual feels like it's David vs. Goliath. It's only when there is a critical mass of accusations (or if the story becomes public) that victims feel comfortable enough to share their stories.

Maybe it had something to do with Trump wanting to be President?

I'm don't want to get into politics, but it was covered up so long exactly the same reason Roger Ailes' harassment was covered up. Do you think Jews run Fox News too?

In all fairness, that's not a good comparison (re: Trump).

Trump's comments on Entertainment Tonight, and the accusations of sexual harassment that followed, came out years after the original incident. It seems that much like Weinstein, people were aware of Trump being a perv, but turned a blind eye until the ET interview became public. The reaction was swift and brutal, and deservedly so.

The same thing is happening to Weinstein - people knew about the sexual harassment, but said nothing until the story gets blown up in the press. Now, everybody is coming out of the woodwork with stories of his harassment.

Powerful people are rarely confronted on issues like this, because any one individual feels like it's David vs. Goliath. It's only when there is a critical mass of accusations (or if the story becomes public) that victims feel comfortable enough to share their stories.

I hate to make this thread about anyone other than Weinstein, but I think it is a fair comparison.

Marches and hats and shirts etc and anti-Trump movements were swift and everywhere after his comments - deservedly so I might add - but where are all the outraged women in vagina hats and feminists organizing rallies against Hollywood? Sure, other actors are coming out now, describing their personal experiences with Weinstein, some with other executives, but why aren't they naming those other executives? Rose McGowan was suspended briefly from Twitter due to one of her tweets on the matter - that comes off completely crazy to me. Where is the outrage?

Thats a terrible comparison. One was running for president, the other not. And everyone is shitting all over Weinstein right now.

People don't come forward in these circumstances because the imbalance of power is too great. Look at when photos of Oscar De La Hoya cross-dressing came out, even though it was 100% factual and there was photographic proof, De La Hoya sent his lawyers after the woman who took them and she was forced to recant everything. In this situations people will just shut up because they know they're powerless.

Whoppie goldberg said something that i agree with, she said if those women who willingly slept with him for a role or took a payout under the table for silence try and play victim now they dont get sympathy, she said once you agree to those terms you cant claim victim, its true, the ones she respects are those women who refused and took a stand, and got balckmailed in Hollywood, the moment you accept hush money under the table and see the man daily means you agree, go to the court go to police, sue him legally get the money in a court of law to really expose the perp, because so many of these women are fukk offs, if they really cared they wouldnt have taken the roles or the hush money, they just enabled him to take advantage of more women for years,

you gotta be willing to risk it all in the name of justice so other women dont get taken advantage of or else you are just a fake virtue signaling narccist like meryl streep who knew weinstein was a sexual perv yet let it happen, but she claims to be not in the know? Lol yeah right they all knew but turned an eye, and streep allowed other innocent young girls to be taken asvsntage of by her so called God named weinstein, and streep the virtue signaling narccisit claims to fight for womens rights against men like weinstein just another hollywood blowhard hypocrite, she also defends polanksi.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back