Weinstein: Fall of an Empire

I see this pic floating around. Any context as to why he's handling Emma like a prisoner?

article-1356242-0D24CDC2000005DC-363_634x699.jpg
I imagine some creepy Hollyweird auction.

“Nubile young man-girl, who has starred in the Harry Potter flicks. Has at least ten good years left. Bidding starts at 20 mil. Do I have 20 mil?”

Last edited:
self-serving cunts. It serves them to speak about it now, but while it helped them along, they were all too happy to keep silent about it all.

It's this type of victim blaming that makes woman (and sometimes men) too afraid to come forward.

Coercing somebody into sexual favors by virtue of your position of power is still exploitation. The man is one of the most powerful people in hollywood, do you really think people would be risking career suicide by speaking out over his transgressions?

I don't really view this as any different than when rich guys go to third world countries to pick up woman. It's the inordinate balance of power that allows men to exploit vulnerable woman.

It's this type of victim blaming that makes woman (and sometimes men) too afraid to come forward.

Coercing somebody into sexual favors by virtue of your position of power is still exploitation. The man is one of the most powerful people in hollywood, do you really think people would be risking career suicide by speaking out over his transgressions?

I don't really view this as any different than when rich guys go to third world countries to pick up woman. It's the inordinate balance of power that allows men to exploit vulnerable woman.
Yes I do.

This is not the same as women who are poor and not in a position of power themselves. They had every opportunity to help others and yet chose not to. Men would be called cowardice pigs if they did the same, but somehow, woman are not. Are they not as strong as men? If not, why is that, and how do we change it? Certainly not by continuing to act as if they aren’t.

“Blaming the victim”? Please. That would be me saying that they put themselves in that situation, or was asking for it. To criticize their actions afterwards is not the same at all. Especially with having the world as their stage in order to change things.

Last edited:
These videos of Ben Affleck acting like a degenerate are hilarious. Casey's brudda is wicked smart.

Funny how all the celebs, late night hosts, and some media outlets waited until Harvey was officially squeezed out before they went in on him. Didn’t want to crack jokes only for him to still be running shop when the smoke clears. Pure cowardice but doesn’t stop them from patting themselves on the back for finally standing up as if Harvey is the only pig in Hollywood and their hand wasn’t forced.

He gets officially stamped a disgrace and out come the wolves. His own friends act like they never even knew the man. Yet, I bet some bus boys in Manhattan and Hollywood can tell you with pure conviction Harvey is a predator but Ben Affleck and Matt Damon are shocked and appalled.

While it’s a joy to watch a pig get what’s coming to him..it didn’t come without Hollywood going by the code until it was 100 percent safe to tear this fatass to shreds. There’s others doing worse but maybe that opens up 20 years down the road.

What interests me is why NYT went with it. If we’re being real we know they operate with agendas and we know they squashed a report on this over a decade ago. You can connect the dots with NBC squashing the story because of all their business with TWC(which doesn’t excuse it but explains it)...but NYT interest me..Harvey somehow went from protected to not protected in their eyes and I’m curious as to why

So what's worse. The creepy guy exploiting the women? Or the women using the creepy guy's connections for decades? Not saying hes innocent or that I'm for rapists/creepy people but it's convenient some people come out after 15 years and accuse of rape. I'm sure the environment then compared to now was weighted extremely in Weinsteins's favor.

There needs to be some kind of line, before you know it prostitutes will be going after people 15 years later and winning.

He probably did it, but his empire and name is ruined might see jail after its all said and done. Still think these women should've come out back in 1995 or whenever. This will empower both women being abused and those who are only vindictive.

inb4 people attack my character and say I'm a monster for throwing a conversation out there.

The guy is obviously a creep who uses his power to get sex from actresses. The problem I have is with all these "victims" coming out about how they were abused, but gladly traded sexual favors for this guy's attention so they can get ahead. Now that it's safe to do so, they all jump on the scum like they were the good guys all along. When you sell your sexuality for advancement, you're a prostitute, not a victim.

Hollywood is a place devoid of morality, but these celebrities sure love to share their political and social opinions. They need to quit pretending they're some sort of moral compass for the country. It's like tavern whore telling people how to keep their sacred virginity intact.

The guy is obviously a creep who uses his power to get sex from actresses. The problem I have is with all these "victims" coming out about how they were abused, but gladly traded sexual favors for this guy's attention so they can get ahead. Now that it's safe to do so, they all jump on the scum like they were the good guys all along. When you sell your sexuality for advancement, you're a prostitute, not a victim.

Hollywood is a place devoid of morality, but these celebrities sure love to share their political and social opinions. They need to quit pretending they're some sort of moral compass for the country. It's like tavern whore telling people how to keep their sacred virginity intact.

Do you think maybe they kept quiet and let it happen because they were afraid of being black balled and not to gain favor?

Do you think maybe they kept quiet and let it happen because they were afraid of being black balled and not to gain favor?
So they want the connections and kept quiet when this scum made his advances, but now they all jumping out claiming to be victims. Funny how they all came out of the dark after his power waned.

So they want the connections and kept quiet when this scum made his advances, but now they all jumping out claiming to be victims. Funny how they all came out of the dark after his power waned.

They lost the fear of being black balled.

Relevant:
https://www.avclub.com/terry-crews-reveals-that-he-was-once-sexually-assaulted-1819336072

Besides being shocking in its own right, Crews’ story is a reminder that the kind of helplessness predators engineer in their victims has nothing to do with physical strength; at 6'4" and 250 pounds, the former linebacker is one of the biggest guys working in Hollywood, and he was still left with no recourse but to simply walk away from the man who groped him.

These hollywood assholes have insane amount of power.

They lost the fear of being black balled.
You can't claim to be the victim while you were contributing to a culture of sexual favors. They were trading their bodies for connection and money, essentially prostitution.

You can't claim to be the victim while you were contributing to a culture of sexual favors. They were trading their bodies for connection and money, essentially prostitution.

Again, it might not have been favor, it might have been out of fear of ending their careers.

I don't think people understand that an inbalance power can result in exploitation - even if the act itself is consensual.

Most victims are afraid to come forward because a) they won't be believed b) this guy can make or break their careers c) they probably do benefit from having him as an ally instead of enemy

I heard on TV the account of a woman who was a young TV reporter who just met him then was led to some restaurant basement where he shoo'd away the janitor then proceeded to tell her to stand there and be quiet while he masturbated, then he called her the next day at her work and said he enjoyed their time last night and he's going to Hong Kong and would like to see her again. Delusional nut job.

Funny how all the celebs, late night hosts, and some media outlets waited until Harvey was officially squeezed out before they went in on him. Didn’t want to crack jokes only for him to still be running shop when the smoke clears. Pure cowardice but doesn’t stop them from patting themselves on the back for finally standing up as if Harvey is the only pig in Hollywood and their hand wasn’t forced.

He gets officially stamped a disgrace and out come the wolves. His own friends act like they never even knew the man. Yet, I bet some bus boys in Manhattan and Hollywood can tell you with pure conviction Harvey is a predator but Ben Affleck and Matt Damon are shocked and appalled.

While it’s a joy to watch a pig get what’s coming to him..it didn’t come without Hollywood going by the code until it was 100 percent safe to tear this fatass to shreds. There’s others doing worse but maybe that opens up 20 years down the road.

What interests me is why NYT went with it. If we’re being real we know they operate with agendas and we know they squashed a report on this over a decade ago. You can connect the dots with NBC squashing the story because of all their business with TWC(which doesn’t excuse it but explains it)...but NYT interest me..Harvey somehow went from protected to not protected in their eyes and I’m curious as to why
https://www.axios.com/late-night-fun-weisten-vs-oreilly-2494757788.html

From the article:

"Oliver was the only late night comedian to specifically mention and condemn Weinstein's actions."

I find It mildly amusing how everyone is shocked that Weinstein is a casting couch agent. It's practically written all over his face.

Back