Weinstein: Fall of an Empire

Let me guess, his wife is sticking by him? Aka, she knew all along and has probably been sleeping around for years.

I wish someone would press charges. How hilarious would it be to see Harvey Weinstein imprisoned.
The NYPD audio had the girl say she needs to know someone before they touch her and she repeatedly cited him touching her boob and his response was he's used to that and she said she's not. The audio was deemed insufficient evidence to prosecute.

They're all still tripping over one another to get into a Woody Allen film. The dysfunction in Hollywood is disturbingly massive. Cosby and Weinstein are the tip of the iceberg.

He will still be making back alley deals and money. He just lost the recgnition that comes with it all.

Last edited:
Don't fucking care. These women gladly sucked his dick in return for getting roles in movies.

Don't fucking care. These women gladly sucked his dick in return for getting roles in movies.
self-serving cunts. It serves them to speak about it now, but while it helped them along, they were all too happy to keep silent about it all.

This is the distinction that I think you're simply unable to make (or unwilling):

One man's words, are not equivalent to the sexually predatory actions of Mr. Weinstein.

The political left has been producing a Spartan Phalanx of sexual predators as of late, and the best you can do is deflect to the words (not actions) of another person.

I actually feel bad for you.
Except Trump has been accused of actual assault by over a dozen women.

This is the distinction that I think you're simply unable to make (or unwilling):

One man's words, are not equivalent to the sexually predatory actions of Mr. Weinstein.

The political left has been producing a Spartan Phalanx of sexual predators as of late, and the best you can do is deflect to the words (not actions) of another person.

I actually feel bad for you.
Spartan phalanx? I seriously doubt that there is any difference of sexual crimes between political sects except for the shrill non-stop hypocrisy thats always coming from conservatives.

self-serving cunts. It serves them to speak about it now, but while it helped them along, they were all too happy to keep silent about it all.
I believe one of them went and reported it to the police who did nothing and swept it aside.

The guy is a fucking scumbag and I have a feeling a lot of people knew or had an idea what was going on with him but didn't want to say anything. Now suddenly it comes out and so many are coming out distancing themselves from him. I'm mainly talking about male actors.

Elijah Wood last year said that pedophilia among other sexual things were rampant in Hollywood granted he himself had no first hand experience with it. The shit now coming out about Harvey Weinstein makes me wonder if this is the tip of the iceberg and will we see more coming out in the upcoming weeks and months.

I believe one of them went and reported it to the police who did nothing and swept it aside.

The guy is a fucking scumbag and I have a feeling a lot of people knew or had an idea what was going on with him but didn't want to say anything. Now suddenly it comes out and so many are coming out distancing themselves from him. I'm mainly talking about male actors.

Elijah Wood last year said that pedophilia among other sexual things were rampant in Hollywood granted he himself had no first hand experience with it. The shit now coming out about Harvey Weinstein makes me wonder if this is the tip of the iceberg and will we see more coming out in the upcoming weeks and months.
One out of how many? What is the reasoning behind remaining quiet about it all?

It is just nasty how many jump off the ship only when it benefits them. I mean if I truly felt that disgusted by him, and his actions, I wouldn’t wait while he hurt others until I spoke out. They kept silent until it helped themselves, and it certainly wasn’t because they gave a shit.

Spartan phalanx? I seriously doubt that there is any difference of sexual crimes between political sects except for the shrill non-stop hypocrisy thats always coming from conservatives.
lol yeah. That’s funny. Liberals just stay silent until it comes to light how fucked up they are too.
Then it’s all about the children. So much better

I see this pic floating around. Any context as to why he's handling Emma like a prisoner?

article-1356242-0D24CDC2000005DC-363_634x699.jpg

Back