Weinstein case - Paltrow misses the point entirely

What did you do to your vagina to where it now requires a detox though?

Thats what I want to know.

What is wrong with her pussy?

Lmao - True 7. A Boise 7 is a Portland 4 is an LA 1.5... AKA - trailer park meth hooker. Lol, Idaho is so disgusting.
Idaho is the ONLY place where I ever felt, unwelcome, during my travels in the states. I drove through Lewiston one time with friends while I was at WSU in Pullman, WA and it really felt like the beginning to that scene in Rambo.

I'VE DRIVEN THROUGH POLYGAMY towns in Utah and even though a car follows outsider vehicles the whole time I felt less hostility.

Idaho is the ONLY place where I ever felt, unwelcome, during my travels in the states. I drove through Lewiston one time with friends while I was at WSU in Pullman, WA and it really felt like the beginning to that scene in Rambo.

I'VE DRIVEN THROUGH POLYGAMY towns in Utah and even though a car follows outsider vehicles the whole time I felt less hostility.
Yea, Idaho is White Trash Xanadu. It's shithole country.

That doesn't really disturb me.

What disturbs me more is that she continued to work with him after that and didn't say anything until other accusations came out.

Pitt continued to work with him as well.
To be fair she claims that he asked her for a massage when they were alone in a hotel room. Inappropriate to be sure but not nearly as bad as some of the other allegations.

I bet ol Cathrine Zeta Jones got the coochie rot from Weinstein, which she then passed on to her husband...

To be fair she claims that he asked her for a massage when they were alone in a hotel room. Inappropriate to be sure but not nearly as bad as some of the other allegations.

Agreed but they felt the need to physically threaten him and continued to work with him afterwards

Agreed but they felt the need to physically threaten him and continued to work with him afterwards
Well a guy would physically threaten another for something even less obscene than that if it was over his girl.

2azqco.jpg

Bastard! That made me laugh so much I had a coughing fit!<Lmaoo>

I knew I’d regret posting here :)

I’m flabbergasted because she is a victim of Weinstein “leveraging his fame and power” through sexual aggression, but she finds it “fantastic” that someone else can leverage their fame and power with a death threat,

The leveraging of fame and power is the problem here.

Pitt's reaction wasn't leveraging shit, he was doing what any man would/should do in that situation.

Weinstein used his power for evil, but Brad Pitt used his power for good.

Interesting that he stood up to that goon. Did anybody else stand up to the guy? Some goofball made a thread about someone telling a joke about Winestine at the Grammies as if it was a big deal. Maybe Pitt is the man amongst cowards.

Pitt's reaction wasn't leveraging shit, he was doing what any man would/should do in that situation.

My point isn’t about Pitt or his reaction, it’s about Paltrow’s.

Put it like this:

Woman is abused by man in all powerful secret organization

Woman thinks it’s fantastic that her boyfriend is in the same organization, such that he can issue death threats unchecked

Woman yearns to join all powerful secret organization

Am I the only one who thinks this is a problem? Maybe.

Yes. You're way overthinking and forgetting that these people are humans.

I’m only talking about Paltrow, and the bit I highlighted and bolded doesn’t sound very human to me.

That’s why I made a thread. For some fucking reason. Ha.

Back