Weidman vs Rockhold 2

I don't like this rematch.
The middleweight division is stacked with potential new fights. Rockhold even expressed interest in moving up to LHW.
Rankings tend to get in the way of all this. Every other fight for both of them would be someone way down the rankings like Shoeface.
Ah well, most likely Luke Rockhold will struggle with the weight cut again and blabber on in some confused fashion straight after the weigh ins, hiding his glazed eyes behind sunglasses. He'll barely recover from the dehydration and Weidman will likely win this.

I like the fight. There's a bit of a mini MW tourney happening during that fight card.

both guys got viciously koed by yoel so yeah let em fight again

Two cringe machines, hoping for a double KO or at least rockhold being put to sleep again for the lolz

They needed to redo it at some point. Chris was doing good up until the spin kick. He’ll clean things up this time and get the W.

who is actually bigger size wise?
not asking who is taller. when I say size, I mean weight(lean muscle weight,, bone density etc).
rockhold is bigger right?

who is actually bigger size wise?
not asking who is taller. when I say size, I mean weight(lean muscle weight,, bone density etc).
rockhold is bigger right?

I think Rockhold is a bit bigger especially now since Weidman lost of bit size probably to make the weigh cut easier. But both are big MW's.

Well, who else is either man gonna fight? They could have booked Weidman vs Jacare, Rockhold vs Costas, and Romero vs Branch, but I guess they thought the history between Rockhold and Weidman (as well as the alphaness of Romero vs Costas) would be a better sell for the card.

It makes perfect sense. TS must be a total newb. Rockhold was the guy that ended Weidman's reign and then both of them went on to have a couple of pretty disastrous years. At this point, the time is perfect for them to run it back.

I doubt Rock takes the fight.Business is good in looking good apparently.

I like the rematch. Both weren't at 100% last fight...or whatever % you should be if you don't have staph and whatever Chris was claiming.

I think in a 3 rounder Weidman can outpoint Rockhold with TDs and control.

Who do you predict will win?

If there's ever been a fight that I wanted to end in a brutal, double ko more than this one, I sure as hell don't remember it.

I think in a 3 rounder Weidman can outpoint Rockhold with TDs and control.
tumblr_oby5brV38Q1vbe7guo1_1280.jpg

Rockhold was getting the better of him in the first fight which is why Weidman resorted to throwing that half ass kick. So I would pick him but he is coming off a loss and an injury so it's hard to do so.

Back