Weidman the first undefeated fighter Anderson has faced

eagle81

White Belt
Reaction score
Do you think this will be a factor at all? Most undefeated fighters are full of confidence, but sometimes their overconfidence brings them their first loss. I understand Weidman has never faced anyone close to Andersons caliber, but I dont think he is overconfident. I believe he is completely aware of the dangers Silva brings and will fight a smart fight. Hopefully it is good!

I think coming off an injury and not having fought in 9 months will be a factor. He needs a tune up fight.

Weidman being undefeated will just make it that much better when the Spider takes his soul.

1. No he's not

2. I think it doesn't make a difference.

I think weidman is going to get beat pretty bad in this one. Anderson is going to have a major advantage in the standup and will be able to defend himself if he does get taken down. What happens when weidman doesn't get the takedown ?

I think weidman is going to get beat pretty bad in this one. Anderson is going to have a major advantage in the standup and will be able to defend himself if he does get taken down. What happens when weidman doesn't get the takedown ?

do you think weidman (whos a better wrestler than chael) will struggle getting takedowns against anderson? first off weidman is one of the biggest 185ers next to andy. second weidman has better wrestling than almost anyone in the ufc besides a couple of guys imo. third weidman's striking has looked better each time he fights. i dont think this is an easy fight for anderson silva by any means.

I love that a week ago before the fight was announced tons of people said Chris would smash Anderson. Now that the fight is on, these guys are no where to be found.

What exactly has Weidman done, to warrant this level of fanaticism?

Yes I think a guys record means everything there's no way Weidman can lose this fight, I mean he's undefeated for crying out loud, I also feel like Kimbo Slice will take down either of the Klitschko's...Kimbo is still undefeated right?

Weidman is a beast no doubt about that, but i still think Silva wins via KO

I think coming off an injury and not having fought in 9 months will be a factor. He needs a tune up fight.

9 months is a very standard lay off and is not long at all. GSP only fights every 9 months or less. He doesn't need a tune up.

Anderson usually doesn't face guys who have single digit records either.

Back