Weidman STILL the greatest MW ever?

elcj

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Huhu.

Btw, I just saw his interview where he claims to be the best in the world, as if the 3 guys that destroyed him for the 3-fight losing streak are no longer on this planet.

I also found it incredibly disrespectful to Yoel. The audacity of trying to jump the queue over the guy who should be next in line for shot, for 100 different reasons.

And furthermore, when you look at Weidman's record, really where are his world champ impressive wins? 2 lucky wins vs Silva?

He'll go down as one of the best, unless he completely falls off from here on out.

We all know Silva is the GOAT.

I also found it incredibly disrespectful to Yoel. The audacity of trying to jump the queue over the guy who should be next in line for shot, for 100 different reasons.

Disrespectful to Yoel? Yoel just lost to someone nobody heard of 18 months ago. Yoel is 40. Yoel probably partook in the Vitamin D at some point.

The fight game is all talk and mouth now. Chris is just doing his job.

He would have had to have been the greatest ever MW at one point in order to still be the greatest ever.

What do you mean "jump the line"? Yoel just fought for the title, Mousasi is in Bellator and Rockhold is effectively in a semi retirement.

He's still my boy I know that much.

Beating Anderson Silva wasn't luck, though it can be noted that Anderson Silva was getting past his best by then.

So someone breaking their leg in half while fighting you isnt just dumb luck?
That was pretty lucky.

This was not lucky:
iGuiraxTFM2ST.gif

Back