Weidman says he has low testosterone,challenges Vitor to compare testosterone levels

So when he beat Vitor what are the haters going to say was the fluke this time?

That's like Hector Lombard challenging Weidman to a weight (or height) comparison to discredit Weiman being a large MW.

Weidman already accepted the fight; UFC already booked the fight; athletic commission will make it all legal, and pre- and post- fight drug tests will make the final verdict.

That's a completely unfair and untrue comparison. Weight cutting has nothing to do with injecting synthetic drugs into your body to raise the hormones that accelerate the growth of muscle, increase endurance, and shorten recovery time. And that's exactly what TRT is.
Whether you are in favor of it or not has nothing to do with what I just said, but comparing it to weight cutting is just ridiculous.

Im gonna go back to calling him Whineman soon.

Isn't it 6:1 or something like that. The vasty majority of men have a ratio of 1:1

That's the T:E ratio, which is what's measured in urine tests for non-TRT fighters. Fighters with TUEs for TRT have their actual testosterone levels measured through blood tests. I've read that "normal" levels can vary from anywhere between 300 and 1200. But I can't find a firm answer on a solid number for what a fighter's actual testosterone level can be while on TRT.

If he has low-T then it is because he screwed with roids in the past. Ridiculous. No way you could be D1 All American with low-T.

I remember Weidman saying a long time ago before he was the champion, that he got his testosterone levels tested, and they were low. The doctor let him look at the legal limit for TRT users and it was much higher than the average of a young man.

So when people say TRT just takes your testosterone to normal levels, they don't realise that the normal level for TRT is way beyond that of a natural man.

That's just not true. If you're saying the allowable amount for a TUE is higher than a normal male it might be true depending on the range you're using.

Levels can be adjusted by the amount and frequency of synthetic T taken. You don't HAVE to have any certain level if you're on TRT. The general goal is to have levels in the mid to high mid range.

There's a surprising amount of MMA fighters who are in great physical condition that claims that they have low testosterone.

That continues to amaze me.

Yeah. MW Champion and undefeated. What a moron

Plenty of great athletes are not very intelligent. Not saying this applies to Weidman, but the fact that he is champ doesn't make him smart.

If he has low T and isn't using TRT then he is a fucking idiot. Absolutely zero respect for morons like that.

When people say the internet boards are full of morons, you're one of the examples.

vitor has been roiding and nowadays he uses trt. Lets hope clean fighter wins

This honestly looks like the same tactic I felt Hendricks used on GSP.

Try to get his attention and get some testing on the go with the guy and try to take his mind off of the upcoming fight, to take time away from training and preparation.

Will Vitor bite, is the question.

That being said, Weidman via TKO in rnd 2

Either Longo or Weidman (or both) insinuated Vitor has low levels because he abused steroids for so many years.

I wonder what has caused Weidman to have low test levels?

And really, I don't think Weidman even cares about TRT, he's just trying to get into Vitor's head.

That's the T:E ratio, which is what's measured in urine tests for non-TRT fighters. Fighters with TUEs for TRT have their actual testosterone levels measured through blood tests. I've read that "normal" levels can vary from anywhere between 300 and 1200. But I can't find a firm answer on a solid number for what a fighter's actual testosterone level can be while on TRT.
Yeah but the average level for people age 25-35 is about ~650 ng/dL

Plenty of great athletes are not very intelligent. Not saying this applies to Weidman, but the fact that he is champ doesn't make him smart.

No. It just makes him not have the need for TRT

I really believe Chris is gonna have a harder fight this time. He is talking too much, better worry about his camp.

Back