Weidman says he has low testosterone,challenges Vitor to compare testosterone levels

Due Dilligence TRT Vitor ! Be clean or no title shot baby !

Weidman has been talking a lot about Vitor lately. Seems like Vitor is in his head and has him scared.

Weidman is now in my top 5 favorite fighters. I love what he is doing!

Wiedman probably tests somewhere in the lower range or normal but he's still normal and able to compete healthily. Industries out here are so busy trying to right everything off as sickness or impairments because they're trying to line their pockets.

Weidman has been talking a lot about Vitor lately. Seems like Vitor is in his head and has him scared.

Do you really believe he is afraid of Vitor? I think he is going to give Vitor a beating.

Poor Weidman, I wonder how he is going to be after Vitor blows him away within 2 rounds.

Trt should be illegal in MMA. It is not legal in other sports so I've never understood why it's allowed.

Poor Weidman, I wonder how he is going to be after Vitor blows him away within 2 rounds.

I think he is a good fighter but when he fights the best he loses. His best win at MW is Bisping and he beat a 1-3 Henderson.

I think he is highly overrated.

Vitor will be destroyed, just like he was the last three times he fought for a UFC title.

They should just lower the amount of testosterone considered legal. Right now its 4 times the average athlete in case there is a genetic freak who naturally has that much T. There are the genetic freaks like Kongo, but if I remember the stats Rampage gave on it he was only about twice the normal level.

The cap should be lowered to 3x regular imo.

They should just lower the amount of testosterone considered legal. Right now its 4 times the average athlete in case there is a genetic freak who naturally has that much T. There are the genetic freaks like Kongo, but if I remember the stats Rampage gave on it he was only about twice the normal level.

They should either make TRT much harder to get than it is now or just ban it altogether, and Dan Henderson is my favorite fighter.

At the very least anyone who has pissed hot before should be banned from ever receiving a TUE (i.e. Vitor, Bigfoot, and Sonnen). Most of the people using it are cheating openly and are facing no consequences for it. It's not right.

I only managed to get through like the first 7 pages but there is a ridiculous amount of misinformation being spread here about TRT/testosterone in general.

I don't support TRT at all, but to say a TRT user will have 3x (or whatever number for that matter) is a complete fallacy. In all actuality it's pointless to even compare TRT between two different people. The person you can really only compare it too is yourself due to the "average" range being so ridiculous (anywhere from like 300 ng/dl all the way up to like 1000 ng/dl).

I barely even know the basics about gear/TRT, but there are some retarded people here. WTF do you guys think the internet is for? Also, why does Weidman keep bringing this shit up? It's getting annoying. He already made his point the last couple times he mentioned it; TRT is bullshit. We get it. That still won't change him fighting Vitor though.

I only managed to get through like the first 7 pages but there is a ridiculous amount of misinformation being spread here about TRT/testosterone in general.

I don't support TRT at all, but to say a TRT user will have 3x (or whatever number for that matter) is a complete fallacy. In all actuality it's pointless to even compare TRT between two different people. The person you can really only compare it too is yourself due to the "average" range being so ridiculous (anywhere from like 300 ng/dl all the way up to like 1000 ng/dl).

I barely even know the basics about gear/TRT, but there are some retarded people here. WTF do you guys think the internet is for? Also, why does Weidman keep bringing this shit up? It's getting annoying. He already made his point the last couple times he mentioned it; TRT is bullshit. We get it. That still won't change him fighting Vitor though.

"Pointless to compare testosterone between two people." That's laughable. One guy is juicing, end of story.

100% false. You are confusing T:E ratio and total testosterone.

5% of the population has 4:1 or higher T:E ratio.

You can not infer anything about testosterone levels from a T:E ratio.

It is possible to have a 6:1 or 10:1 T:E ratio and have low testosterone levels.

T:E ratio is meaningless for anyone on TRT and isn't even checked.

On top of all the normal issues with TRT there's also the fact that it's very different how hard it is to get TRT in different countries.

Here in Sweden an athlete going to a doctor asking for testosterone would probably just be laughed at because if you're able to be a successful athlete then you don't need extra testosterone (and if you do there's usually a reason for why). It's given for health reasons, not competitive ones.

100% false. You are confusing T:E ratio and total testosterone.

T:E ratio is meaningless for anyone on TRT and isn't even checked.

Interestingly Alistair Overeem was suspended based solely on a T:E ratio test. I saw a video where an endocrinologist explained the suspension saying that the body naturally produces the same amount of testosterone to epitestosterone, hence an imbalance suggests an alternative source. While this makes sense when you're injecting yourself for TRT it can still get an athlete penalized by an athletic commission.

The endocrinologist may have been wrong, but until I see someone with similar credentials contradict him I will continue to put weight in his information.

Last edited:
Back