• Thread starter Deleted member 549255
  • Start date
Lazy spinning wheel kick incoming

Dude is done. He had his run and ended the goats run. That's a good career

Lazy spinning wheel kick incoming

giphy.gif

There ya go!

like weidman, but wouldlike to see rockhold win this, he has more upside

Sick of hearing bitch & moan about a title shot. You’re 1-3 in your Pat four fights my guy.

Hoping for five rounds of liver kicks, cutting elbows, and tapping to strikes. Don't care who is on the receiving end. Preferably both.

One of them will lose, so I'm okay with the outcome regardless<13>

I think Rockhold is the far better fighter, but his striking defence and chin might let him down here

I think Rockhold wins this again, I just think he's better than Weidman in every area of MMA, obviously Rockhold's chin has been suspect and I think that's the only advantage Weidman has in this fight. I expect Rockhold to clinch and grapple and stay out of range of Weidman's hands, I think if he does this he cruises to victory.

So much hate for teh chris. Say what you want, but he fought the best and had a decent showing each time. He’s gonna get revenge this time, and luke is gonna make the great salt lake look bland.

Chris also says that he was “pissed off” when he found out that Kelvin got the title shot over him.

View attachment 455981

Normally Id laugh at this.

I was a fan of Luke over Weidman at one time. Unfortunately Luke will NEVER be a champion again because the blue print to beat him is clear. EVERY fighter from, Romero, Bisping to Branch clocked him and had him back pedaling because Rockhold wont learn to STOP DROPPING HIS GOD DAMN HANDS for such a "high level striker". I def can see this happening.

Back