Weidman Says He’s Knocking Out Rockhold at UFC 230

• Thread starter Deleted member 549255
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 549255

Chris also says that he was “pissed off” when he found out that Kelvin got the title shot over him.

9BFB4430-4D31-4258-A810-43EC5974EA4E.jpeg

Luke's chin is gone, I could see it happening

I mean pillowfist Bisping did
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Also, Luke's lucky his head is even still attached
EasygoingThirstyHammerheadbird-size_restricted.gif

But what does his dad think?

It's the best gameplan honestly, Weidman's boxing is better than Rockhold's while Rockhold has an advantage in BJJ but Weidman is the better wrestler. It's a very close fight but if he sticks to that gameplan I think he wins by decision or TKO about 60% of the time.

I got Weidman bc I don't rate Rockholds chin at all and I believe most high level fighter will find it.

giphy.gif

I expect a repeat performance!

Once is good but Twice is nice!

And if that doesn't work, he'll try to weasel his way out of the fight like he did with Moose.

IDK Chris. Those kicks from Luke are no fucking joke.

Always rooting for Teh Chris! Hoping he knocks Snake Rocksalt's ass the fuck out!

Still think Rockhold is one of, if not the worst matchups for Weidman at MW.

I’ll be upset if he does KO Rockhold. Not a fan of the Chris. He’s got a shot though. Rockhold seems to have trouble taking a punch. Iirc Chris dropped him early in their first fight.

I would be surprised, the Chris has one of the worst records in the USADA era.

Pulling for the Chris in this one, think he can get it done. Nothing suhweeter than watching Luke get KOd.

I don’t like this rematch. I hope Weidman wins.

Duh Crhiz ain't seeing Gold ever again.

giphy.gif

Glad Chris is getting his rematch, 2nd round TKO for Weidman.

I'm a fan of both fighters. That said I'm favoring Rockhold to win again. He has a crazy ground game and this fight is hitting the ground at some point during the fight.

Weidman can win the rematch with strikes. I favor Rockhold if there is going to be a lot of grappling.

Back