Weidman: I'm not fighting a superhero

What? Lutter didnt have good BJJ and wrestling? Anderson has fought fighters like Weidman. Weidman has never fought a fighter like Anderson. When this is all said and done people will see that Weidman should have never been given that fight and all that talk of Anderson ducking him was a fucking joke and a half.

No. Lutter was a mess he looked like death in the weigh in, Lutter did mount Anderson, which Weidman will probably do but he won't gas.

Weidman has much better wrestling too.

Anderson should beat Weidman but you just never know when the Spider will start to lose a step. At his age, with the long times between fights, it could appear to happen overnight. His style revolves around speed and reflexes and those are the attributes that diminish first as you age.

"The UFC thinks enough of me to give me the title shot."

Good to appreciate the gifts you receive.

Weidman certainly didn't get gifted this shot. You've got him confused with guys like Couture, Lesnar, Mir, and Sonnen. I've got Weidman by mid-round (t)KO as he shocks the MMA world.

You gotta boost up your morale, nothing wrong with that ;) He has to repeat stuff like that so that he believes it.

I guess I'll just have to agree to disagree with your guys. I always wanted to say "agree to disagree"

The problem is you (along with a lot of Mma fans) are being tricked because the Mma media are trolls who just stir shit up in attempt to get clicks and likes.

Weidman in an interview will be respectful and complimentary a whole interview and he would say one tiny thing like he doesn't think Anderson is unbeatable and the media would twist and turn it to something "controversial"

You always must read beyond the article titles. Don't let the media set the headline, you do.

Chris will have his chance to show me otherwise, i will gracefully eat crow if he does.

I don't think he is undeserving of a shot, but i think Silva starches this guy with ease.

I hope he puts on a good fight. I would like to see it last a few rounds anyway.

I wish Weidman didn't talk so much cause I wouldn't mind it if he won then.

He's "talking so much" because he's being asked questions. It's called PR before the fight. You want him to stay quiet while he's being asked the questions? And what's with "talking too much" anyways? I have yet to see one disrespectful word come out of his mouth about Anderson.

Chris will have his chance to show me otherwise, i will gracefully eat crow if he does.

I don't think he is undeserving of a shot, but i think Silva starches this guy with ease.

100% agree. I'm a fan of Weidman hes good but, I see people saying hes going to submit or tko Silva. I just don't see that happening.

Good on Weidman for being having the perfect mindset for taking on the GOAT.

He's not fighting Forrest or Franklin bro. Weidman is a tough match, this will be competitive.

No. Lutter was a mess he looked like death in the weigh in, Lutter did mount Anderson, which Weidman will probably do but he won't gas.

Weidman has much better wrestling too.

Like I said, Weidman doesnt bring anything to the table that Anderson has not seen. On the reverse, Weidman has never been in there with anyone remotely close to Anderson. This is what I dont like about mma, the UFC would have us to believe that someone with nine pro fights actually has a shot against an all time great. Its an insult to my fight intelligence and to Anderson's greatness. I hope he takes him out in the first.

Back