Weidman: I'm not fighting a superhero

He's fighting a lanky 37-year old with poor wrestling skills.

I wish Weidman didn't talk so much cause I wouldn't mind it if he won then.

?

i think he is a class act all the way. he just believes he has the tools to beat Anderson.
you rather want him to say that he doesnt stand a chance?

Lmao at all the butthurt in this thread. I like anderson and he's one of my favorites but Id watch him lose just to hear you guys crying. Nothing he said was remotely disrespectful and you're trashing him like he's bisping

When you fight UFC middleweight champion Anderson Silva, the physical game plan is only half the battle. The other half is the battle with Silva

Nah, I'm not upset. It's just that he was crying about the shot and whatnot. If he just kept silent and cool and then won, I'd actually be happy. I'd be like Buster Douglas beating Tyson.
Yes, it's so horrible that he talks about some of the most important things in his life but it's completely fine that you talk about Weidman. No hypocrisy there at all.

2vhyp2w.jpg

Fatigue

bigfoot-overeem.gif

So much kock

haha... Whatever, Anderson is going to kick the living shit out of this dude. He can try to motivate himself all he wants but after it's all over he'll know Anderson was WAY out of his league.

Back