Weidman has been fighting for about 7 years and still doesn't have a signature win

• Thread starter Deleted member 436105
  • Start date
Wow, this is ridiculous... He was an underdog tonight for a reason, and besides Gastelum he's beaten Maia, Munoz, Silva, Machida and Belfort :confused:

Pre wrestling Maia. Munoz was never good. Already explained the Brazilians

Pre wrestling Maia. Munoz was never good. Already explained the Brazilians

Pull yourself together man... So who's a good fighter in this sport if Maia, Machida, Belfort, Silva and Gastelum are cans??? :rolleyes:

Chris was not losing either fight nor was he gassed. Another hit and miss from you

He was clearly gassed going into the second of the first fight and started to get picked apart slowly. Silva did his act more then usual to parody levels and got slept by wacky wavy fallable arm man Weidman. Chris did dominate him in the second fight but once again was gassing in the second before he started checking and broke his leg. Flukes. Now is this where you mention his GOAT win over Bonnar to pump up Whineman? Smashed by Rock, Romero, and Mousasi. All in their prime. Woulda lost tonight if not for the bell. Next<DisgustingHHH>

Pull yourself together man... So who's a good fighter in this sport if Maia, Machida, Belfort, Silva and Gastelum are cans??? :rolleyes:

Do you know what fighters in their prime is? You think beating Belfort off juice is impressive? Undersized KG is impressive? Old drained Machida?

Aging Machida is probably his best win and that wasn't a one sided fight. Everyone talking like he dominated Silva and outstruck him in the first fight. Silva was stupid playing around and got caught. 2nd fight ended with an unfortunate injury. But he did dominate the 1st round of that 2nd fight.

He probably would have lost against Machida if Lyoto wasn't so drained and lacking power. The shots he was hitting Chris with in their fight esp the latter rounds would have slept him if it was 205.

Do you know what fighters in their prime is? You think beating Belfort off juice is impressive? Undersized KG is impressive? Old drained Machida?

This coming from the guy with Siver in his avatar - calling him a legend no less. I won't sh*t on Siver, he's a solid fighter, just pointing out that the guy was undersized at lightweight, has tested positive for steroids and is old and past his prime now.

You need to make up your mind son - you sh*t on legends of the sport, but then has a favourite fighter who represents everything you point out about Weidman's wins as wrong... You're clearly trying to troll, and congrats, you got your response :D:D:D

I certainly know about fighters in their prime, I sure as hell know more about fighting than you - it's pretty obvious because I don't make these ridiculous threads. Now I'll go to bed. It's pretty late and I can't stay up to own obvious trolls all night long <Moves>

This coming from the guy with Siver in his avatar - calling him a legend no less. I won't sh*t on Siver, he's a solid fighter, just pointing out that the guy was undersized at lightweight, has tested positive for steroids and is old and past his prime now.

You need to make up your mind son - you sh*t on legends of the sport, but then has a favourite fighter who represents everything you point out about Weidman's wins as wrong... You're clearly trying to troll, and congrats, you got your response :D:D:D

I certainly know about fighters in their prime, I sure as hell know more about fighting than you - it's pretty obvious because I don't make these ridiculous threads. Now I'll go to bed. It's pretty late and I can't stay up to own obvious trolls all night long <Moves>

Keep deflecting. Hope this wall of boring text makes you happy bork1}

Back