Weidman has been fighting for about 7 years and still doesn't have a signature win

• Thread starter Deleted member 436105
  • Start date
Anderson Silva ko
Munoz elbow was nice
Not a Weidman fan but this threat is garbage

IMO Machida was The Chris's best win.

Weidman was the best MW for awhile and then he dropped off. He could get the mojo back. When you are fighting the very best every time out, the difference between winning and losing gets very small. I think he beats Bisping 10 times out of 10. Bisping is old. Mousasi left the UFC. Yoel and Jacare are getting old. Belfort and Machida are done. Kennedy got old and retired. Hendo retired. Rockhold is on sabbatical. This was once a very deep division, but age has taken over the 185 weight class.

lol 2nd fight was more domination than the first fight. And he didn't lose a minute of the first fight...

He gassed at the end of the first round and was losing before he caught Silva doing his usually shit flailing his arms. The 2nd fight was a fluke no if and or buts

Truth hurts. Now come up with your rebuttals so I can shut them all done

Wow, this is ridiculous... He was an underdog tonight for a reason, and besides Gastelum he's beaten Maia, Munoz, Silva, Machida and Belfort :confused:

LOL. he has just about the biggest signature win of all time. stop posting.

True.

Two fluke wins against Silva, gift decision over Machida and a win over 70 year old grandma, Vitor Belfort.

out his prime. And the second fight was a pure fluke. Next<DisgustingHHH>
Anderson has being doing that type of style of fighting since he was in Pride. Also just before the Weidman fight he went up to LHW and destroyed Stephan Bonnar. He then faced off against Chris,tried to pull the matrix shit he normally does, Chris figured out and was able to knock out Anderson. Also the second fight wasn't a fluke because Weidman was beating him soundly until the leg break. Also I do not know any person who said Anderson was out of his prime when the first fight happened and even after it. Revisionist history 101 is what I get from you

He gassed at the end of the first round and was losing before he caught Silva doing his usually shit flailing his arms. The 2nd fight was a fluke no if and or buts

He was not losing any part of the first fight.

and he completely dominated the 2nd fight.

can't change history, it's on video

Signature win means beating someone on their prime. Like woodley beating Lawler or Mcgregor beating Aldo
Anderson was still in his prime when Weidman beat him the first time. Anderson destroyed Stephan Bonnar in the fight before he fought Chris.

Anderson has being doing that type of style of fighting since he was in Pride. Also just before the Weidman fight he went up to LHW and destroyed Stephan Bonnar. He then faced off against Chris,tried to pull the matrix shit he normally does, Chris figured out and was able to knock out Anderson. Also the second fight wasn't a fluke because Weidman was beating him soundly until the leg break. Also I do not know any person who said Anderson was out of his prime when the first fight happened and even after it. Revisionist history 101 is what I get from you

I'm well aware of Silva's style and how hes relied on it more frequently during his reign. Silva hasn't been in his prime since 09 when he became a strictly counter striker. LMAO@basing a win off Bonnar as anything. Chris was gassing and losing both fights before the flukes.

Anderson was still in his prime when Weidman beat him the first time. Anderson destroyed Stephan Bonnar in the fight before he fought Chris.

No he wasn't. Please stop repeating these lies. 07 Silva is not the same as 12 Silva

I'm well aware of Silva's style and how hes relied on it more frequently during his reign. Silva hasn't been in his prime since 09 when he became a strictly counter striker. LMAO@basing a win off Bonnar as anything. Chris was gassing and losing both fights before the flukes.
Chris was not losing either fight nor was he gassed. Another hit and miss from you

Aging Machida is probably his best win and that wasn't a one sided fight. Everyone talking like he dominated Silva and outstruck him in the first fight. Silva was stupid playing around and got caught. 2nd fight ended with an unfortunate injury. But he did dominate the 1st round of that 2nd fight.

Back