Weidman fans - please sign here before his funeral on saturday night

13 others

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
We are less than one week out from UFC 205 -" Weidmans Funeral" hosted by Yoel Romero.

I just want all of Weidman's fans to sign up in my thread this week so I don't have to search you all out to say I told you so after Yoel TKOs the has been in post USADA Chris. Hopefully Hebediath Dean stops the fight a bit earlier then he did against Rockhold so that Chris can retire and enjoy his life with his family without too much long term brain damage.

Yoel TKO with 1:43 seconds left in the first round.

IMG_1889.JPG IMG_1888.JPG

He will take out Romero in 1st.

Funny joke. Chris is going to taint Yoel's supplement come Saturday

He will probably beat yoel. But if he loses hes still my boy.

We are less than one week out from UFC 205 -" Weidmans Funeral" hosted by Yoel Romero.

I just want all of Weidman's fans to sign up in my thread this week so I don't have to search you all out to say I told you so after Yoel TKOs the has been in post USADA Chris. Hopefully Hebediath Dean stops the fight a bit earlier then he did against Rockhold so that Chris can retire and enjoy his life with his family without too much long term brain damage.

View attachment 164159 View attachment 164161
dc3ff8b331f10395b240202f7d3094b491acea547b77d8be358451f021c579a0.jpg

Gtfo with the wack ish. Romero is a cheat, through and through. Weidman FTW

Chris dominates Yoel for 3 rounds and takes the decision. WAR Weidman

1733ca20c4e090ee4c4bae4492ee2281.jpg

Please don't leave Sherdog after this loss. Cool to see he has loyal fans though, much respect to you all for that.

View attachment 164159 View attachment 164161

Mark my this my friend

Weidman wins by tko round round 2 or 3 and most likely by gnp from top position

Nah, The Chris will overwhelm yoel with superior skills and cardio.

1st minute blitz is Cheater Yoels only chance.
Chris via still being my boy.

Eat a booger, TS.

Weidman will destroy Yoel

Mark my this my friend

Weidman wins by tko round round 2 or 3 and most likely by gnp from top position

And then you'll wake up from your dream Sunday wishing it were reality.

Hoping Chris smashes Cheaty Cheaterton good. I'll await my boy Toco to come show up since he always does!

Back